WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Banned
  • Member For: 16y 7m 28d
Just a couple of really slow F6's. One spew coloured car that would probably only do a 14 sec 1/4. It had a large exhaust out the back and I think he is a member of the forum. :stirthepot:

its only slow when he is in reverse :beerchug:

• Member For: 16y 1m 17d
Phil, was that you in Freo today?

I think I saw you turning left at the dome on cafe' strip??, I was heading norfolk direction.

looked very low, do like :stirthepot:

also spotted 4 audi r8's between freo and scarb's, too much cash in perth

Edited by tinyplums

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d
talent driving through the city/subi was great. hens night ftw.

That eurasion chick walking had a smokin hot body! Bulk womens. Made up for the shockers on the cruise.

Runs in the city is an interesting one.... bugeye wrx not as quick as a standard XR6T lol

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 18d
I think I saw you turning left at the dome on cafe' strip??, I was heading norfolk direction.

looked very low, do like :tonguepoke:

also spotted 4 audi r8's between freo and scarb's, too much cash in perth

Yep that was me. I put the thumbs up but I think my tint was too dark. That white is very easy to spot.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d

Ramon, I dont envy the situation.... Perhaps its worth deleting threads / comments until things are (or arent) sorted?

Esky, Ridox Supra might be faster (2J FTW) but its a horrible looking car. All they need is de wing, nice rims and lowered and these ricers chuck T wings on them and widebody kits etc. Seen that AWFUL looking gold, wide body one?

Just a couple of really slow F6's. One spew coloured car that would probably only do a 14 sec 1/4. It had a large exhaust out the back and I think he is a member of the forum. :pinch:

Seen that POS too...

its only slow when he is in reverse :beerchug:

It goes alright backwards as well mate! :roflmbo:

talked to some of the antilag boys 2nite, all talking about your car dean, apparently it hammers :spoton:

Yea they were pretty shocked at how well it went against a few of their cars! Got smoked off the line by a 32 GTR but by 3rd gear I was all over him & the speed limit so we had to stop... 3rd gear roll on was a different story :blush:

nizpro engine RIP

and now the aftermath!

Heard about this the other day, not good at all :crybaby:

After all the money that's been spent on your F6 through Nizpro you'd think they'd be jumping at the chance to keep you happy. Seems after sales service isn't as important to them as pre-sale service :blink:

Chuck an Atomic short in it & go for gold mate. So long as you get the right clearances/tolerances they're not noisey at all & they handle a sh*tload of power! Maybe upgrade that Chinese special Nizpro gate as well...