WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d

Yer I saw that! Too much kesh that bloke..

Also just had a look on fuelwatch. BP98 all over the place for under $1.30 a litre. Interesting to see how much lower it will go! Didnt expect this, 12 months ago

• Member For: 17y 3m 6d

Yer I filled up for $1.32 a day or two ago, hope it keeps comin down.

Wish I could buy that box, been feelin the need for more powahs lately...

Edited by chubbzilla

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d

Hey Mat, I'm seeing the Lawyer tomorrow arvo. Its a lot more expensive than I thought, he said its $3500.

I'll speak to him, and see what he thinks my chances are. If I win, I get back about $1500 - $2000, so I'll still be out of pocket.

If I get charged for reckless however, as its my first offence, I will get a suspended licence for 6 months and $1000 fine.

Either way its going to be an expensive exercise, but I gotta fight the crooked cops man.

Although I was in some ways expecting a :blush: comment from you Dean.

Why the big long winded whinge then?

Sentences/Punishments are never going to be uniform across the board because there is too many variables in play. Firstly, the judge is either going to look at you & your situation with pre-conceived ideas about the offence/your history/appearance etc. then there's the individual circumstances of each case...

Your mate did cop a harsh punishment & I'd be pissed if it was me but like I said before, you wanna muck up then you have to be prepared for the worst! Sucks, but that's the way th cookie crumbles :thumbsup:

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 7d
Hey Mat, I'm seeing the Lawyer tomorrow arvo. Its a lot more expensive than I thought, he said its $3500.

I'll speak to him, and see what he thinks my chances are. If I win, I get back about $1500 - $2000, so I'll still be out of pocket.

If I get charged for reckless however, as its my first offence, I will get a suspended licence for 6 months and $1000 fine.

Either way its going to be an expensive exercise, but I gotta fight the crooked cops man.

Amen Brother

fight the good fight

good luck

• Member For: 16y 6m 11d
spotted shaun's(spell?) ute with a tidy dyno graph

and deans beast in a certain persons driveway today

nizpro kit looks the goods mate :spoton:

I was pretty suprised at those results man, wasn't expecting that much - but we all know who works his magic on these

cars :thumbsup:

whats in the works for your ute?

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 7d
I was pretty suprised at those results man, wasn't expecting that much - but we all know who works his magic on these

cars :thumbsup:

whats in the works for your ute?

got everything ready to go just scratchin the coin together to get the tune done and the bits put in/on

hoping for around 300 and ill leave it at that im considering the BF XR6T/TORNADO upgrade myself

if anything braks after the tune that's prob what ill do