WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 6m 10d
hehe yeah I know about the weather, I can't avoid it, my g/f has a 3 month window from finishing her law degree and starting work, so we're jumpin at the chance to get away. I'm sure it won't be too hard to have fun, everyone I know who's gone over there has come back ravin bout it, so she'll be rite! I'm def down with finding things outside the touristy realm though, with me hating people and all (tourists especially) I'd rather avoid the crowds of tards if at all possible hehe

Matt I will be lookin at some VERY BASIC language stuff, just for piece of mind at least, would feel a little bit safer over there knowing some of the lingo. You could get away with learning a couple of phrases I reckon, it'd be a larf hearin me try to speak french or german haha. Muh girlf is portugese so we'll be right in SOME places...and also this trip is also the main reason behind me buyin the 40D, gonna give it a mad workout over there :bum:

I've got a couple of the better pics I've taken with it posted up at Moore Photography. Still tryin to get muh head around it! I gotta get some more shots of the car up there, only got the one :k24t:

Again, thanks to all you guys for your two cents, helps a lot :rolleyes:

nice sig pic there chubzilla, shredding the ibanez s320 I see (if you're the guitarist)

I have a heap of s series guitars

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 14d

Question, My tyre's are running thin on the inside is it due to been to low I had a wheel alignment probably a few weeks before the rim's went on. The guy's at the tyre place said If I have had one done it should be sweet? Is it just from been low? Or do I need another wheel alignment???

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 13d

This is just on the fronts, right stef? Its probably mostly caused by being low, but can be caused by a bad wheel alignment (you'd notice it though). You should look at getting a camber kit installed, this will dial out the problem.