WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 27d

I walked through their workshop today and eyed off the new BFII's. There's no noticeable visual differences on the XR BFII compared to the BF, however the XT's etc are different. They looked like the VZ Commodores with the new bonnet. I like the front lights and bar, look quite good. The XT I saw had the ZF 6 speed too :spoton:

Edited by M6 XR6T

• Member For: 21y 5m 30d

Here is a pic I took at Nuford on Sat morn with my mobile phone... It is a Fairmont Ghia. Can I be the first to say that I thought it looked AWESOME in the flesh. (Unlike Ford's press photos!)

Even the new rims on the Ghia set the car right off... Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of the rims....

Cheers,

Ross

post-829-1160373097_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ford_Power

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 8d
Here is a pic I took at Nuford on Sat morn with my mobile phone...  It is a Fairmont Ghia.  Can I be the first to say that I thought it looked AWESOME in the flesh. (Unlike Ford's press photos!) 

Even the new rims on the Ghia set the car right off... Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of the rims....

Cheers,

Ross

im impressed.

that does look v cool

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 23d

spotted in doubleview today.... a genetically modified tranny!!! light purple (colour name?) XR6 with side stripes GT spoiler, std XR bodykit.....

............ and GT badging.... WTF.

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 6d

Not in the Monty... from what I understand it will be a luxury model like the Fairlane Ghia with the grunt (like the G220 has been up til now) to match Holden's Grange and Senator models.