WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 3m 5d
Haha not having a dig at the car mate, just the driver :spoton:

I love the FG's.

Not too sure what I'll do yet but I'll decide closer to Motorvation when I get my head around shelling out more $$$ on the thing

listen to the girls, twin fg turbos.

though porting the FG turbo over, may be interesting. It runs 10psi stock, Simon from nizpro recons its capable of running 15-16 with the right mods. but then again its rated at 540rwhp, I wouldnt run it more than 500 imo

Edited by djkice

15 - 16 pound would be easily achievable but keeping it constant wouldn't. A simple actuator spring & flapper mod as in previous models (BA/BF) would fix that though & away you go :spoton:

I think you'll find that the turbo is rated at 540hp at the engine/flywheel rather than at the treads. B series turbo's struggle to hit 540rwhp with race fuel in some instances.

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 10d

haha not nearlly stabbed in the face kice, if you got them you WOULD have been stabbed in the face haha, nah nothin wrong with the FGs me an stef were just tryin to clog up the forums last nite an its the only sh*t we could come up with at 10.30 at night haha, sorry kice look forward to seein these red lip rims

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

Dirty / Deano yeh I meant Dusk not Geisha!! Whoops!

But if you guys all wanna chuck your keys into the bowl, your more than welcome too :P

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d
haha not nearlly stabbed in the face kice, if you got them you WOULD have been stabbed in the face haha, nah nothin wrong with the FGs me an stef were just tryin to clog up the forums last nite an its the only sh*t we could come up with at 10.30 at night haha, sorry kice look forward to seein these red lip rims

Was the bestest of times. We were right at the top of todays top posters stat's it was pretty impressive

Red lipped rims and black and orange fg... photoshop and show!!