WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 5d
Liquids heaps better than betty's!

I do think that Rocko / Mandurah has better places than NB and Joondalup! 'Pig and Leisure Inn dish major choppage to places like Geisha in joondalup! These days I like my own bed so it sucks that its a trek to get home :(

Joondalup - If your not too pretentious it can be a good fun night out on a friday lol!

Guarantee to see a few tidy young gals, even if they are barely 18 - definately see about 4 fights, Can get totally wasted and its normal so no one turns their nose up at you and your also guaranteed to get a chop (even if she isnt one of the tidy ones and is a tiny bit overweight, always a few that are keen and always a few grab a granny's at dusk if you end up down there) and can rely on a half edible kebab from Cosmos!

Entertainment value is a 9 out of 10 unless your involved and lose in one of the 4 brawls that goes on...

I havent been out in Rocky so cannot comment... maybe we should organise an XR Turbo night out hahaha...

Aint Geisha in NB?

Joondalup FTW!!!

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 29d

Spotted Bluute on roe hwy/kwinana freeway yesterday morning around 10:15am, I was on my way home in the VY commy and was tailing ya for a bit, nice looking car mate

3 bulk packs for the boot :o

I have two threw the whole car.

that's just crazy talk.

GTFO Leave my FG alone. Just because my turbos smaller than all yous does not mean you can shred into me. Besides it's not the size, its how you use it :o She goes hard, wait untill she gets zorst, injectors, bov, retune. If she lets go then ill put a big big turbo on, NO no twin turbo but will still make the sounds your suggesting Stef. haha nah

Dean your getting let off easy, I almost got stabbed in the face for mentioning getting her rims(little did she realise I was getting the promo version with red lip and staggered). Would be nice if it was Orange lip though :P

3 bulk packs will do the whole boot, door trims & roof lining which is what I'll be doing... Was just mucking around about putting it all in the boot.

Me & Feebs go way back to the early 70's partying hard on acid so that's why she wouldn't threaten to stab me!! Lol

We've seen you drive & know how you use your little turbo nanna jocks, nothing to brag about :stickpoke::tonguepoke:

I havent been out in Rocky so cannot comment... maybe we should organise an XR Turbo night out hahaha...

Aint Geisha in NB?

Keep it that way mate... You don't wanna go out in Rocko :o

The group XR turbo night would turn into a group stabbing pretty quick I reckon! :stickpoke::tonguepoke:

Yea isn't Geisha that swinger's club next to the rise? What are you trying to get everyone into here Mat??

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 3m 5d

All well and good. I probably drove like a P plater when you seen me drive hahaha

Though im off my P plates now, not more semi-conservative driving :P

Flooring it from now on :D :stickpoke:

Also kissing warranty good bye after injectors/zorst.... my poor girl, warranty for an entire 3000km :P At least I got my complimentary service(they missed the belt wear), very POOR inspection ineed. Seems all they did was wash my tyres :tonguepoke:

Edited by djkice

Haha not having a dig at the car mate, just the driver :stickpoke:

I love the FG's.

Not too sure what I'll do yet but I'll decide closer to Motorvation when I get my head around shelling out more $$$ on the thing