WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

Looks pretty good but I think the black highlights around the lights look a bit out of place with the middle as yellow!

LOL stef, baby blue FTL

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 13d

reminds me of those au's that came out with the body kit trying to look like a TE/TS cant remember what they were called but had like three triangles on the front

not to bad though as long as you like it :funnydance:

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 5d

Spotted FPV 007 yesterday on Joondalup drive.

Was that baby blue colour, think BA typhoon and had Tripod & gauges...

Anyone?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

My old WRX being thrashed in Ozzy Park by its gorgeous owner this arvo! Good to see after 200K kms its still clean and going strong! Definitely has a new exhaust as this one is much quieter than my old 115db+ system and also a funny looking pink and yellow sticker on the rear window.

Also spotted the boys from next door laying strips on King Edward Rd.. Luckily for them, yours truely stopped a co worker from dobbing them in after plates were recorded!

• Member For: 17y 10m 2d

G'day all, I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction of a place that can make and install some braided lines for my car and also install the new rotors and pads.

I've been to Perth Brake Centre and they can make , but not install the braided lines which becomes a hassle because they said that they need the original lines to copy to make the new ones. I also went to ABS in Ossy Park, which can do the whole job but I've been warned that they aren't very good and should be avoided.

Surely there is a place that can do the job and preferably north of the river, but it's not the end of the world if I have to head into the deep darkness of south of the river...

Hopefully someone can help me

Cheers

That's a phoon bar mate :stupid:

GT bar has one big opening down the bottom unlike yours which has the 3 openings. Also, GT bar has different fog light covers.

Looks pretty good in my opinion but I would've colour matched the fog light covers with the middle splitter, be it in yellow or black.

GT bar

DSC01380.jpg