WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 7d

Yeh it looks like it might have been pinched between the rim and the road, it looks like a fine slice... although it's not where that chunk was in the rim... do tyres usually pop out of a fairly small hole in the side? A weak point perhaps?

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 23d

spewing about the tyre steve. I heard a rumour that cops are being soft on fines due to pay disputes or something, is this true in any way because I got let off for the first time recently.

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 9m 16d

I heard a rumour that cops are being soft on fines due to pay disputes or something, is this true in any way because I got let off for the first time recently.

I have been thru 3 multinovas recently, they have all been switched off or halfway into the road. Very visable, and not like the multinova boys I know.

I also went thru a booze bus the other night ( Friday ) and my personal breathalyzer read .06, he told me I hardly registered and to have a nice night??

I have blown into it before and read .03, and the copper, although not allowed to tell me what reading I blew, said I was "around half way". So it's pretty accurate.

There were 3 cars parked up, so some ppl musta been fairly pissy. lol.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 27d
spewing about the tyre steve. I heard a rumour that cops are being soft on fines due to pay disputes or something, is this true in any way because I got let off for the first time recently.

Yeah, they are going soft on fines at the moment. I've had 2 incidents in the last 3 weeks which may have constituted a serious fine or more, but have been given a warning, then complemented on the performance of the vehicle :spoton::riaa:

Guest newl
  • Guests
Yeah, they are going soft on fines at the moment. I've had 2 incidents in the last 3 weeks which may have constituted a serious fine or more, but have been given a warning, then complemented on the performance of the vehicle  :laughing:  :spoton:

No stickers then yet? :pinch:

Guest newl
  • Guests

Time for the waiting game to see if it went off or not.

Also sounds like it's time to buy an equalizer to let you know you're approaching.

That said, they're an added bonus. Was running along Sterling Hwy over the weekend and the detector went off before I heard the siren of the meat wagon which prompted me to scan the road and mirrors, finally saw the ambulance and settled into the left lane to let it eventually pass (shame the idiot in the right lane couldn't have the sense to do the same).

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 27d
Yeah, they are going soft on fines at the moment. I've had 2 incidents in the last 3 weeks which may have constituted a serious fine or more, but have been given a warning, then complemented on the performance of the vehicle  :laughing:  :laughing:

No stickers then yet? :laughing:

Not a sticker, more like they borrow the vehicle for 24-48hrs :omg: