WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 2d

Nice pics there, never thought of taking them at the monument, and now I'll have to find another spot since it's been done ;)

Quick question - since I got my T a couple weeks ago I've noticed the huge amount of brake dust - seems to get all over the rear of the car too...it's giving me the s***s having to clean the car and especially the alloys so often. I've read the Ford ones give off truckloads and I was wondering how you guys deal with it. Better pads, or just spray em out with a hose every second day? Hahaha!

Mine's ex cop so I'm assuming they left on the dust covers I've read about which do next to nothing anyway...

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 14d
How low is yours? Yeah your more then welcome to compare I'll be at next Sunday's cruise

kings sl's on front and matched on the back

20" rims on 35 profile tyres

your picks just look a little lower than mine might be the dish on your rims mine are flush

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d

I was pretty illegally low when the suspension was changed. The 20's raised the height made a huge difference

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
Nice pics there, never thought of taking them at the monument, and now I'll have to find another spot since it's been done ;)

Quick question - since I got my T a couple weeks ago I've noticed the huge amount of brake dust - seems to get all over the rear of the car too...it's giving me the s***s having to clean the car and especially the alloys so often. I've read the Ford ones give off truckloads and I was wondering how you guys deal with it. Better pads, or just spray em out with a hose every second day? Hahaha!

Mine's ex cop so I'm assuming they left on the dust covers I've read about which do next to nothing anyway...

yeh my pads are ridiculous for dust as well will be changing them shortly although the black rims help disguise it now hehe

anyone know some good low dust pads?

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
I was pretty illegally low when the suspension was changed. The 20's raised the height made a huge difference

yeh mine sits at the normal hight again (parked next to my sedan) dont scrape on everything now which is cool but I think I might go just a touch lower. :tonguepoke:

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members

:w00t2:

its a tiny bit lower honest :tonguepoke: rims fill the guards though so still looks sweet

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members

So if you lower it more your going to rub bad? If they fill them out nicely. Good thing I didn't get the rims you have then haha

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members

Nice. Just before I was on the canning highway at a stop sign on my phone. Cops turned left where I was turning. The 2 of them watching me. I'm like crap driving whilst on phone. They went into reverse to pull a full sick maneuver of a U turn but they then changed their mind.

Still made me sh*t myself.