• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 13d

new rims wooo hoo

20" advanti's cant remember the name of them

first set fitted in WA (so far)

post-16276-1217398766_thumb.jpg

• Member For: 16y 11m 25d

they look pretty decent, kinda remind me of turbonetics turbo front housings haha. btw are your rear lenses slightly tinted ? loooks good ishould do the same..

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
they look pretty decent, kinda remind me of turbonetics turbo front housings haha. btw are your rear lenses slightly tinted ? loooks good ishould do the same..

yeh man tinted rears and side indicators dont like the all fashionable clear jobs to much its a delicate task mate so be carefully if you aint done it before you can add more but its pretty hard to remove

thankfully I aint been pulled over yet although you can still see the lights

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members

ahh yeh by the buy the rims are called "gauntlets" if anyone interested and the also come in shadow chrome

• Member For: 16y 10m 10d
Anyone work at the mines boys and girls? Like it, hate it?

I've been working in my current job (pet and garden industry) for almost 3 years and while the money isnt bad for retail and someone who lives at home (high 50's) its hardly challenging and I really CBF going to work everyday. I've only ever had 2 real jobs. At woolies for 6 years (earning about 28K a year) and this one. Ideally I'd like to go play with boats (my background studies are boats / fisheries management etc) but im lazy and haven't really looked. I guess im in a comfort zone at my current job. Not always a good place to be!

However, a mate (plays some important role in a bhp mine) could get me onto "his" mine with a decent roster and about 20-30k more than im on now. Of course the extra money would come in handy for a house deposit / travel / FG series 2 XR6T :) Suppose I can only give it a go?

hey mate,

yer I work away in an u/g operation south of Kalgoorlie at the moment, employed as a graduate and have been here for going on 7months now, personally I love it! though it all depends on your roster, im lucky as I fly home every weekend but a 3/1............3 weeks on is a LONG time and going from an office job to that is a big change and a bad one if you have a family in my and many others opinion.

T/A jobs are by far the sh*ttiest jobs on site too so keep that in mind. Management will have you doing the most boring and dirtyest jobs there are.... that's why the pay is good I supose,

if you are keen you can get a job though - give it a try!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Every day I see a nice brand new white T @ Sanctury Waters Shops "ACDC ROCK" and we know that they do....... Nice upgrade caue those plates used to on a purple NA parked inthe same spot