WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 9d

that was me Rapid that went past you in the ute yesterday along the coast road with the longboard hangin out the back, I waved but I dont think you saw me

I'm 2000 km's away out in the Indian Ocean so it wasn't me. Might have been the missus and that would certainly explain the cold reception (he,he).

Thanks for the thought anyway

:nono:

• Member For: 16y 10m 9d

hey guys,

I saw a white xr6 turbo sedan on Ocean Reef Road on saturday arvo (july 19th I think),

was good fun as its the first car that has had a play with me since I got the F6 three weeks ago,

he had the faster car though haha,

good times

• Member For: 16y 3m 4d
Saw a Black MKII T 2XLUSIV on Randford Rd 11:30am followed him down Warton. Looked sweet, sun roof, and GT spoiler? and after mkt tail lights.

Any body here????? Only set back I'm not sure if he knew what the pedal on the right was?!?!

D

Haha... There's always a time and a place to give dat right pedal a hard push down. :icon_ford: Yeah mate. Dats me. Just registered as a member to the forum. Hoping to make it to the cruise this Friday nite.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

Not a performance ford but a plater AU in my rear view mirror doing a full 360 and then some along Hepburn tonight!

Noticed him waiting to turn right after I passed and then saw his headlights in my mirror lol.

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d

spotted some skinny dude riding a postie bike erratically down frobisher then gets the red light at scarb bch /frobisher... I pull in behind, he starts doing a standstill just sitting there casually waiting for the green, then he nails it across the lights sees some hotty pedestrian chicks so he clutches it to try and pop up the front wheel, but somehow hits neutral and almost headbutts the bars and revs to 50 billion rpm and wobbles all over the shop hahahha..

finally gets it in gear and takes off and then down past the audi centre some knob pulls out in front of him and almost wipes him out mwahaha.. was farken funny

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d

I was pissin myself, this was like midday as well, traffic everywhere!!

faaaark how sicks the new Barbagellos dealership with all the Fezzas and bentley etc in it.. makes me very jealous on how the other half live !!

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 18d

LOL hahah wicked story man, would have been good to get on video :) :) :)

Oh and I love that Barbagello dealership, I've actually gone there a few times just to perve at the cars and just dream about owning one .. one day :)