WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d
Well done Aaron. So what else have you added to get the extra KW's? I'm starting to get the feeling that I need more power as well. Did you notice the extra KW's from this last tune as you were already around the 340 mark weren't you?

The initial run, my car made 325rwkw so it was down for some reason, simon then tweaked it played with the boost/timing and made it a hit the 350+ club which I was stoked, can I feel it? holy sh*t, I've got the 'put you in your seat feeling again' I got it re-tuned with the Surge tank and bigger pump and the 12psi actuator and ported wastegate.

so fairly expensive for what seems a mild gain power wise, but she feels like a totally different car in terms of boost and how it feels, great fun :sleepystuff:

Nice work there Aaron! sh*t that will go alright!

Hows the auto gonna hold up with that power in front of it now? Actually more importantly, do you actually get any grip at all now? hehe

Auto is holding fine, 3rd is an issue for traction as is booting it on the freeway at 90-100k's lol

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d
yeah true, all the extras do add up. BUT I've always liked photography, and it'll be something I'll always use, (this is me justifying spending big $$$ hehehe) and in the past I've gone for lesser models of other things (guitars etc) and been left wanting, so I've since learned to go for the good one from the start, and be happy having all the goodness, even if it costs a few more bucks.

By the way, Netplus in Osborne park have 1tb hard drives goin for $184 if anyone's interested!!! Awesome price,

Netplus terrordrive

I bought myself one :sleepystuff:

If your going to use it, spend the money on a 40D! Like you say, do it once, do it properly and never spend the money again!

Cannon DSLR's are so cheap now :)

Also buy a good tripod! I have serious tripod envy when I go and play with a couple of my mates ones. Theirs actually extend to 6ft and dont seem to want to fall over in the slightest of breezes!

Congrats Aaron!

• Donating Members

QUIKRNU at Whitfords shops this arvo and black F6 [WSH] at Duncraig shops shortly arfterwards!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 18d
The initial run, my car made 325rwkw so it was down for some reason, simon then tweaked it played with the boost/timing and made it a hit the 350+ club which I was stoked, can I feel it? holy sh*t, I've got the 'put you in your seat feeling again' I got it re-tuned with the Surge tank and bigger pump and the 12psi actuator and ported wastegate.

so fairly expensive for what seems a mild gain power wise, but she feels like a totally different car in terms of boost and how it feels, great fun :spoton:

Auto is holding fine, 3rd is an issue for traction as is booting it on the freeway at 90-100k's lol

Can you post us a before and after graph for boost? I'm getting more and more interested in the turbo mods.

• Donating Members

Stock brakes FTL!

Driving along hepburn doing 70 (the limit) the car 2 in front of me runs into another car. Car directly in front of me doesnt realise and hits skids too late. I hit skids immediately and pull up with less than 5cm to spare. Car behind me locks it up and misses the rear by a few inches!

Think a decent brake upgrade is on the cards when the bank looks a little healthier!