WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 11d

cruise was good, but needed to get on the road alot more. I didnt drive the whole day cos I was still a little tipsy from the previous night. Never seen youngy drive so responsibly, didn't think he was capable!

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 10m 4d
cruise was good, but needed to get on the road alot more. I didnt drive the whole day cos I was still a little tipsy from the previous night. Never seen youngy drive so responsibly, didn't think he was capable!

Firstly you drink middies, and now u were 'Tipsy'...... Women get 'tipsy'.. :pinch:

Youngy, responsible... I have vid to say otherwise.. Cept my camera man has alot of footage of the roof of the ute, and the airbag cover... :laughing:

I agree, more driving...

Guest newl
  • Guests
I haven't really heard the ute at full noise, but I might get someone to go past me in it..

But that won't be the same as you driving by giving her stick! :spoton:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 11d

Firstly you drink middies, and now u were 'Tipsy'...... Women get 'tipsy'.. :spoton:

Youngy, responsible... I have vid to say otherwise.. Cept my camera man has alot of footage of the roof of the ute, and the airbag cover... :laughing:

I agree, more driving...

Haa apparently I dropped more middies than I drank :blush: but its all good cos I dont remember.... the bump on the pint glass would have solved that problem :crybaby:

• Member For: 19y 1m 16d

Firstly you drink middies, and now u were 'Tipsy'...... Women get 'tipsy'.. :crybaby:

I agree, more driving...

More driving for sure. and what was with those lame remote control cars.

I thought I better mellow out a bit after the start of the cruise where I nearly got airborne over a bridge and then chipped a bf tornados windscreen with the bitumen that was shootin from my tyres lol

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 25d

Great pics guys! Sorry I couldnt commit to this one as I had other plans already. Those shots look really professional :pinch:

Jason: Your brakes should have been upgraded BEFORE you upped the power :spoton::laughing:

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 11d

Very bad accident on Roe HWY a couple of nights ago, Thoughts out to there familys, My sister went to school with one of the young boys killed and my mum used to drive him home, My step dad played cricket with him, Very sad, He was being drafted to AFL.. a huge loss.

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 10m 4d
Very bad accident on Roe HWY a couple of nights ago, Thoughts out to there familys, My sister went to school with one of the young boys killed and my mum used to drive him home, My step dad played cricket with him, Very sad, He was  being drafted to AFL.. a huge loss.

I went passed that the other day. He would have been doing that speed around the gentle bend 100m from a set of lights, in the wet.. Car full of people..

Attitude over ability, sad to see, but seen too often..