WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 9d

yer bit better now, body is killin me but ill get over it lol. haha at thinking chinese crackers I meant fireworks. And yer I have eaten them before but a long long time ago, all we can think of is that they came into contact with the peanuts that were on the table too and that triggered it but I can eat chocolate and other stuff so yer it was wierd

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

Well it wasnt a great day for it, but I had a chance to try some of the new bits and peices I got from Auto Glym!

The chamois is the BEST I've used (currently using the meg's one). It has hundreds of little holes in it and it leaves the paintwork feeling smoother and does a much better job I reckon.

As Goran will tell you, the bonnet had a heap of swirls in it. Since it was raining I did a half arsed job on the bonnet only and got rid of about 80% of them.

Then it was a quick / light coat of the new AG HD Wax. The way it sheets water is unbelievable! The waxes I've used before dont do that!

If its nicer weather next weekend I'll spend a couple of days and do the car properly and we'll see how the dirty pig comes up!

Took a rough video on my crappy 4mb P&S and uploaded it to youtube (now I feel like a nerd lol). You get the idea!

How do I add it so you only have to press play?

Fk6Qpp3sYiI

Edited by XR06T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 10d

Looks good Mat!!

I actually had a layer of Swissvax Shield (the one with Teflon) put on the car last weekend. It also turned out very well and looks similar when you run the hose over the paintwork.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

Im not surprised the swissvax sheild has a killer feel / finish to it, Leigh! Any pics?

I was reading up about it and it seems top stuffl! Getting up in price (well I suppose its only a 18th of what the gucci swissvax stuff costs) but the finish is supposed to be awesome!

Next car I'll try the Swissvax sheild or concourso if I have some more money in the bank!

Edited by Mat

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3d
how much is a ute axle worth?

ford want $850 plus a bearing plus fitting.

am I being robbed?

I paid $600 2 years ago from Lynford.

Have you looked at getting in straightned?

WA Diff Center in Myaree or Veem Engineering Canningvale can do it.