WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 8d

dont know how big this fine will be. It was a 4 page letter telling me the laws of speeding and stuff and how its an offence lol no sh*t really. I Just filled out the part where I say its not me and I gotta send it back to the chief of prosecutions or something so I spose ryan will get the next letter

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d
dont think he took that photo, note the porsche badge on the rhs!

Opps

my bad

I didn't see it at all just thought it was a really random pic to post. That is insane!!

D

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d
dont think he took that photo, note the porsche badge on the rhs!

Its my new GT3 RS :bowdown:

Sadly it isnt really mine but its pretty tidy for a bonnet! Its off the Aussie detailing forum I visit.

Fords paint has horrible orange peel doesnt it :( Apparently it can be worked on but spending a bucketload of cash on an aussie cars paint is pointless. Apparently the new FG is better though!!

Thommo, I got the wax for about $140. Apparently its competing against waxes in the $200++ bracket but we will have to see. Of course the AG rep in Australia is talking it up and reckons the finish will be awesome. I also think it will actually cost a bit more but its a customer order thing for most shops that stock Auto Glym

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

yewk!!!

Did anybody see ACA with Eddie everywhere?!? Poor fella got his old fella nipped by a brown snake!!! And how did he treat it? Jammed a cold Bundy can down there, I knew Bundy had a purpose cause its not really drinkable....

P.S. Bet that there aren't so many pee stops in the bushes on the next cruise...

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 19d

I was watching that.. He was hell rank, and to be on tv for having a snake bite on ya schlong. Moron in my opinion. lol