WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

I know what you mean about the girlfriend thing... She's got me sorted. Im the type of guy to look for last minute accomodation but she's got that sorted and just halves the bill and gives it to me!

Ibiza and Amsterdam would be unreal!! The trouble you could get in to..

I'm in similiar shoes, looking for must see things and do's but the mrs has been mentioning something about "dinner and show" at the Moulin Rouge in Paris. Apparently if she has to spend 2 days racing around some "stupid racetrack" in Germany its the least I can do. Fair call to!

BUT I looked into it and you see boobs (lots) and have a decent feed. Win win really!

http://www.moulinrouge.fr/html_gb/reservation_sommaire.htm

Edited by Mat

• Donating Members

Just came across this..

Dont wanna get caught doing silly things in cars now!

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21...36-2761,00.html

"The Government’s legislation, which progressed without amendment, increases the period that police may impound a vehicle from 48 hours to seven days for a first hoon offence and to 28 days for a second and subsequent offence.

Additionally, the possible court imposed fines for reckless driving will increase from $1000 to $2000 for a first offence, from $1200 to $3000 for a second offence and from $2400 to $4000 for any subsequent offence"

Its NOT going to save lives but I can see people loosing a lot of money.

I remember the day I got caught doing a burnout on p plates in my XF outside armadale train station.. Undue and Excessive noise and $150. How times change in 6 years!

• Donating Members

Its farken crazy.

The government dont care about reducing lives. If they did, they'd actually realise that saving lives isnt about the hip pocket.

The reality is that I could break into someones house, steal 10K worth of stuff, instil fear in their lives and the punishment would be nothing more than a slap in the wrist (just claim parents are divorced and my upbringing wasnt as good as others!)

Instead I could do 140kms on the freeway at 2am or a burnout at truckstop and end up 2K poorer (plus impound fees for 7 days) and made to feel like one of Perths worst criminals.

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 4d
I know what you mean about the girlfriend thing... She's got me sorted. Im the type of guy to look for last minute accomodation but she's got that sorted and just halves the bill and gives it to me!

Ibiza and Amsterdam would be unreal!! The trouble you could get in to..

I'm in similiar shoes, looking for must see things and do's but the mrs has been mentioning something about "dinner and show" at the Moulin Rouge in Paris. Apparently if she has to spend 2 days racing around some "stupid racetrack" in Germany its the least I can do. Fair call to!

BUT I looked into it and you see boobs (lots) and have a decent feed. Win win really!

http://www.moulinrouge.fr/html_gb/reservation_sommaire.htm

Dude - im like you... I didnt want to book any accom, just wanted to land in whatever country and look for something near town but missus didnt want to risk going over and not finding anything coz of high season or finding something real expensive for the night and blowing extra spending money.

As I said though, im glad she has sussed it all, I havent had to worry about it... She has done well! So yeh, we jus got a credit card to book everything and iv given her half...

Im not sure if ill do a show at Moulin Rouge, but will prob take a walk around and have a drink down there one night...

Ibiza is gonna be nuts... Amnesia, manumission, Bora Bora beach parties etc.

Cant wait!

• Donating Members

Happy birthday Kieran!!

If my mate story's are correct (and they are lol) some of the West Coast Eagles players visited Moulin Rouge and got a backstage tour during pre season.. One of them (who's a current player) managed to bone one of the girls after coming across a few of them couple of hours after the show!

Being a sports star seems to have more pro's than cons lol