WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 17y 7m 21d

Had an argument with a random guys today about how his VY SV6 is faster than a stock XR6T he said "I get them over 180km/h my top end is just awesome" hmmmm.

Also if someone parks behind you in a car park and you can no longer move your car is it polite to smash there window so you can move it for them? I asked him to move it but he just gave me the finger and told me to F^%k Off. I may be in some trouble.

The guy would be an idiot to report it because the fine he'd cop for double parking would almost outweigh the cost of a new window... Then factor in court costs!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 11d
Had an argument with a random guys today about how his VY SV6 is faster than a stock XR6T he said "I get them over 180km/h my top end is just awesome" hmmmm.

Also if someone parks behind you in a car park and you can no longer move your car is it polite to smash there window so you can move it for them? I asked him to move it but he just gave me the finger and told me to F^%k Off. I may be in some trouble.

Polite..maybe not. Justified....definately!

I was in a similar situation myself once. The owner decided that it would be best for him to move it rather than let me move it for him.

I also remember a guy at uni trying to "move" a VK Late model camira out of the way. Funniest thing I have EVER seen. By the time the VK (the movee) had been moved, its front end was caved in and there wasn't a scratch on the other guys (movers) rear bumper.

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 19d

LOL hardcore man! what did you use to smash his window... and did he politely move his car after his window was smashed?

:puke:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 19d

The guy is clearly a stroker....I had a VY V6 out just yesterday. I'm not sure how the SV6 compares, however I could only get it to 215 km/hr and it was just on the redline. It was pulling very slowly at this speed. I doubt it had much more in it.

• Member For: 17y 7m 21d
LOL hardcore man! what did you use to smash his window... and did he politely move his car after his window was smashed?

:bangcomputer:

I had a huge shifter in my car from a job I had just done. I just lent in took the hand brake off put it into neutral and pushed it out of my way. Jumped into my car and drove off. The dude chased me on foot from the National Bank to the Exit at Rocko shops.

Edited by IEATV8S

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 19d

LOL I would never have the balls to do something like that. But if the owner of the other car was such a smart ass, and actually told you to f**k off when you asked him to move his car... well tough luck to him! Was he just quickly using the ATM or something or what?

Just watch out for your car now mate, your licence plate is fairly easy to remember :P