WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 20y 4m 10d

Maaaate, why did you pay if you weren't happy with the finished product :unsure:

If you haven’t already done so write down the course of events with as much precise detail as possible. Assuming they won't do the right thing and you have to take action it will be your word against theirs and a log of the events will serve you well.

Tomorrow, write them a letter outlining your grievance and stating that you want them to confirm a date within the next week that they will rectify the work that you paid them for in good faith. Alternatively they are to refund you your money in full plus reimbursement of the AWC bonnet that they f*cked up.

Then state that failure on their part to progress this matter to a satisfactory conclusion will result in you taking whatever action available to you, legal or otherwise, to recover money paid for services not yet rendered.

Assuming they don't respond it will show that you have reasonable in trying to settle the dispute which will pay dividends when you progress the matter with consumer protection. That will get the ball rolling :smilielol:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 11d

Thanks champ, I will take your advice on-board!!! Yeah I totally agree, I so should have had a thorough check over!!! They were checky though, parked it out of sight and avoided giving my keys until I paid...... it was like they new it was a poor job. In the end of the day your right Steve and I should have checked it first.

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 25d

For those wishing to hone their drifting skills, tonight is perfect

Dry cold bitumen, cold air, quiet roads...... maximum controllability :spoton: Had a bit of fun on the way back from DC VINs place :spoton:

• Member For: 18y 3m 18d
thanks guys for your support  :blink:

As a mad old Geologist I have a couple of times left my girl at Simon's place for periods of a week or so whilst I am out wandering the scrub...... and eyeing off the sheep :wub:

In every case he looked after her, this was before he had his new workshop in. Several extras being he will drop me off to the airport in her so we get a test drive before I leave and discuss any little details, and more importantly when I get back there is always one of Mel's coffee's. Best you can get in Perth.

Always been very happy with how he looks after my girl. In fact will be doing it again next week when I am off Barra fishing..oops .. working up in the Kimberleys.

thanks Simon