WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 17y 7m 19d
Yeah, I'm hearing ya bro :)

Its like "OMG you have less than 300rwkw??? geez, it must suck to be you!! pffttt" hehe

On the street though against 95% of other cars its a different story though ;)

Mate! its a whole different story on the street, on the track I do 12.9 on the street I keep up with 11 second cars...but all that matters for me is the slip were it says your car is a 11 second car, that's what I need :banghead:

Edited by DRTYBOOST

• Member For: 17y 8m 19d

Alright guys does anyone know or want to buy a 2004 Expensive Daewoo Vectra CDX. I may be puting it up for sale soon. Looking at buying a new car maybe a project 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback ( I wonder if a XR6 Turbo Motor will fit).

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 28d
Yeah, I'm hearing ya bro :)

Its like "OMG you have less than 300rwkw??? geez, it must suck to be you!! pffttt" hehe

On the street though against 95% of other cars its a different story though ;)

Yeh sorry boys if your not running more than 300 then your not really trying hard enough, but I suppose I can still cruise with you guys as long as no one sees me. HA HA HA HA ( sarcastically)

• Member For: 17y 7m 14d
Yeh sorry boys if your not running more than 300 then your not really trying hard enough, but I suppose I can still cruise with you guys as long as no one sees me. HA HA HA HA ( sarcastically)

Well in that case we should lead. As I have the lowest power, everyone should be able to keep up! :spoton:

Dorko

Guest newl
  • Guests

Spotted an Acid Rush F6 'TY 00 WA', once on Monday at IGA in Craigie and again on Wanneroo road turning into the car dealerships (Nuford etc) this morning.

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 17d
Mate! its a whole different story on the street, on the track I do 12.9 on the street I keep up with 11 second cars...but all that matters for me is the slip were it says your car is a 11 second car, that's what I need :spoton:

Tell me about it, I don't understand how on the track I only get a 12.9, yet on the street (on private roads) I've beaten cars which are "11 second cars". How does that work?

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d

people who have 11 sec slips in older cars remove interior and have slicks/shocks for the track. its just that the t is very streetable (comparatively speaking of course!)

PS posts moved to chit chat :spoton:

Edited by XR06T

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 8d

Youve got a new car to come on cruises with u boys now. Finally officially a member now lol. Pick it up in maybe 1-2 weeks sooooo excited