WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 17y 10m 1d

Just thought I'd let you Perth people know aswell as anybody else that might care, I cracked the 300 club today at Simon's. He worked his magic and squeezed 326.6 RWKW out of the old girl..... :tonguepoke:

• Member For: 17y 10m 1d

Yeah it was. I was hoping for high 200's and after the first run it made 312. then finished off at 326...Fcuking awsome to drive and I feel like a dog with 2 ...bones... at the moment.

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 17d

Holy crap that's a great figure for what you've done to it. You gotta take me for a drive some time I'd love to see how it drives, as that's about the most I'd be taking my car power wise I rekon.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 28d
Yeah it was. I was hoping for high 200's and after the first run it made 312. then finished off at 326...Fcuking awsome to drive and I feel like a dog with 2 ...bones... at the moment.

What exhaust are you running.

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 8d

spotted a silver T ute, I think the plate was like CI 69 WA, had gauges on the dash, big rims from wat I could see, commin off the freeway at witfords ave yesterday

Guest newl
  • Guests
Basically my mrs is a 2nd year school teacher so we are limited for time but were flying perth-dubai-rome for 5 nights- Paris for 2 nights-germany for 5 nights and then dubai for 2 nights on the way home.

Limited for time? All the holidays she just had? lol For that time frame you're looking to go at I know where you're coming from though. :)

• Member For: 17y 7m 14d

Whoa! that's a top result!

So just intercooler, injectors, cai? What would that set me back appox?

Dorko

• Member For: 17y 7m 19d
Just thought I'd let you Perth people know aswell as anybody else that might care, I cracked the 300 club today at Simon's. He worked his magic and squeezed 326.6 RWKW out of the old girl..... :spoton:

that's a good result, exactly the same figures as me.. ive got wog cooler, nizpro injectors, cai, x-force zorst 3 inch and a 326.6 rwkw run