WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 7y 11m 7d

Thanks

Nothing special. It's a darker blue colour. Will get my plates put on eventually which are ML24WA. 

Living around Mosman Park at present. 

Sedate catch ups are good. I was involved in some euro cars previously and it was usually cars and coffee or a drive to a dinner/lunch destination. 

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 30d

hell yeah, both of you guys are closer to fremantle area.....We can put the pressure on for more south of the river cruises haha :stirthepot:

I don't know what the kerb warrior is saying about cruises being sedate. We had this one member once who hit a kerb in his nice white fg turbo he had.:stirthepot:

WA does have strict hooning laws and most of us would be screwed if we got the car impounded and lost our license for a skid.

I've never ever witnessed a single law broken on a fordxr6turbo.com cruise, everyone drives around like grandma especially arron and stever. they definitely do not do skids. :3gears:

Edited by skidxr6t

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 2d

Haha, he's referring to me. I took a corner at a set of lights I wasn't familiar with and took it a little sharp. Once I realises there was a 'second' section to the island It was either take out Phil's gorgeous F6 ute or kerb it, hence the username (that was changed without my consent I might add! Haha, I just roll with it).

He is right though, the ruises are very sensible, I mean we've all seen that old boy Arron and his million F6's getting the back end a little happy from time to time :nyaah: Hahaha.

Hope to see you on some cruises. If you have questions, almost everything under the sun has been covered on here. The search bar is definitely your friend! Otherwise, chuck up a thread and there'll be plenty of people to chime in and assist.

• Like 1

• Member For: 14y 11m 12d

The all Ford say is on the 1st weekend of November, I found it a great way to meet other XR6T owners, this years cruise is to York, so if you are up for it you might want to look into it onlibe

• Like 2

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Agreed, keen to cruise to York, though it's only about 45 minutes from my joint so I expect I'll be doubling back on the cruise :)