WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 11y 18d

What kind of setup is it running? Most of them e series at powercruise that were chopping hard I did most of the tune on.

If you want a shop BYE Performance he's done a few with haltech and he also tunes the cars that Steve was talking about at racewars.

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9m 20d
13 minutes ago, eff xr6t said:

BYE Performance

looked at a B series falcon that bye built the engine on when I was trying to find an xr6 turbo and well all I'll say is the owner of the car didn't have anything nice to say about them. He ended up getting it tuned elsewhere.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 27d

cool cool the more info the better.

I knew he had this car but only really found out what he has been doing with it today. Like I said before he has fitted a FG turbo motor and turbo into it,haltech ecu, c4 box, and some very short gear ratios. with proper tuning and an e85 diet it should go pretty hard out the traps. Its taken a back seat while his house got built but he will come back to it soon. not on any forums so I was asking around for him.

• Member For: 11y 18d

Meh is what it is my car was tuned by him when I first got it running because I never new how to tune back then and I was in a rush to get it going for powercruise. Justin can be a bit abrupt to dreamers and the like just depends how you take him. He is one of the only tuners in Perth that will tune almost any type of ecu. He also has no issue getting a car to pass 5 gas emissions test on the first go (ask any other tune shop to do a tune for 5 gas they probably won't do it.)

I also don't talk to him at all anymore do to a falling out with my mates and him so don't take it as I'm just trying to run up buisness. When it comes 4l turbo powered Falcons in Perth that actually get the sh*t beaten out of them at the track he would easy tune the most of them.

What model haltech is he running@MurdoK I'm guessing PS2000 or an Elite 2500 if he gets stuck getting it running let me know can probably send him a tune to start and drive.

Tell him to put a build thread up for it would be keen to see some more info on it.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 27d

thanks for the offer and info eff.

Ill catch up with early next week and have a chat. I know he told me what model it was but all I was thinking was race pak dash ftw.

Yeah opinions about tuners/builders are mostly always 50/50 but results speak for themselves I guess.

• Member For: 16y 3m 1d
On 11/05/2016 at 10:27 AM, johnxr6t said:

mmmm hows the cold weather in perth lately!

Fuck_Its_Cold.jpg

On 13/05/2016 at 10:02 AM, PTR_NITRO_FG said:

Im gunna seriously look into this. Hopefully its later in the year....gives me a realistic timeframe to get a tune sorted :P

Armageddon wouldn't give you enough time to get a tune sorted.  

:surrenderwave:

(At least I've graduated from having my car parked in a carport doing nothing to parked in a workshop doing nothing.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 25d

Peps,

Cross posting from Antilag.

If you spot these vehicles, know where they live etc, can you let me know.

White landcruiser tray back ute rego 1EIC 981
Orange commodore sedan 1DSH 364

13256527_1208579232488588_10001402501510

13244612_1208579715821873_55717519141155

13254618_1208579879155190_28721209567997

13244802_1208579899155188_48542431033315

There were a string of other burglaries in the area friday night.
My neighbours got cleaned out. Someone around the corner had the same treatment, bikes, tools and a caravan gone.

Cliffs-

Guys shed in Bindoon broken into on 10/05/16.  A heap of hard to replace motorcycle bits stolen.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 4m 22d

Any brembo peeps after some used t3s...theres a front pair on gumtree. Was gunna buy and machine in the off chance I get 6 or 4 pots one day, but too lazy to go and measure them (and for the price im guessing either they have deep scratches that cant be machined, or they are too thin). 

Im guessing the guy doesnt know what he has or hes hiding a secret, cause only wants $40 the pair lol. Could be a score for someone, or could be a waste of time. 

Also spotted a black mustang GT on the way home. Lines look pretty nice up close...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 4m 22d

I'm not selling the pair, nor do I know the bloke who is? I was merely letting peeps on here know in case they wanted some....I couldn't give a rip if they sell or not :P 

Im sure Phil (taxi) would have seen them as hes a gumtree guy......but if need more info then HE can pm ME if HE wants the link   :spoton: (but obviously all these rich FIFO blokes around here have enough cash to avoid 2nd hand consumables hahaha).