WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 27d

Kieran and I were talking about it yesterday at Simons Drag day, he will gladly take on the cruise controller roll

And I'll put my hand up, I just didn't want look like I was desperate :innocent:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 6d
Youngy's going in the drift comp at power cruise lol!! No cruising for me for the next few weeks as I'll be pulling the front end apart on Friday and attaching some new goodies :-) Aliens have also stolen the tread off my rear tyres so need to get some new boots!

Brendan

The aliens stuck the rubber on the matching octane vechiles spotted at the Motorplex on Monday

SG100972.jpg

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 6d

We second the nomination of Kieran and Aaron or at least give you both a vote!!!!

Mark was thinking maybe we could book a lane for a Mystery Monday?? Costs no extra just all q up in 1 lane

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 12d
Is Fordxr6turbo.com going to enter powercruise in perth this year? or who ever wants to enter just enters indivdually.

Event: Powercruise 2008

Date: 11th & 12th October 2008

Venue:Barbagello Raceway

Sponsers:Carline Mufflers & Supercheap Auto

Im keen if "we" want to enter as a group. Get a small marquee, bbq, drink trailer, some tunes etc! Great weekend!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 12d

Well, I woke up this morning (always a good thing I suppose!) to find I have no headlights working in the XR...

Auto doesnt work (I checked it out in my garage as its dark and they always come on) and when I move it to lights on the stalk (as I drive with lights on 100% of the time) they dont work either...

I should drive at night time, rack up a bunch of driving without headlights / yellow stickers and pass them on to ford :P

Edited by Mat

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d

bunky!! do they have their own fuse? would be the 1st port of call.. I had a problem where headlights wouldn't work with the indicator on, new stalk from ford and it was all sorted.

and yea, I dont mind having a crack at cruise controller. I spend enough time trolling every day I guess hahaha

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 1d
Well, I woke up this morning (always a good thing I suppose!) to find I have no headlights working in the XR...

Auto doesnt work (I checked it out in my garage as its dark and they always come on) and when I move it to lights on the stalk (as I drive with lights on 100% of the time) they dont work either...

I should drive at night time, rack up a bunch of driving without headlights / yellow stickers and pass them on to ford :P

ROFL yeh my car started overheating on Monday - gauge was halfway between 3/4 and the red zone !!! then the AC stopped workin of course which made it fan-f*cking-tastic sitting in ball soup with a roasting missus way out the back of wanneroo somewhere..

got it home, let it cool and checked the coolant - an inch below the minimum level on the side !!!! filled er up and bloody same thing again Tuesday !! we'll see how it goes today!

booked in tomorrow to get it sorted + passenger central locking + drivers window motor + handbrake rubbing at low speed + diff clunk... cant wait to see the excuses come rolling in when I announce theres no difference mwahaha

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 11m 11d
And I'll put my hand up, i just didn't want look like i was desperate :banghead:
and yea, i dont mind having a crack at cruise controller. i spend enough time trolling every day i guess hahaha

Sorted. :nod: