WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Team Velocity
  • Member For: 20y 27d
Got my hands on the Catco cat adrian.... it will slot nicely (in regards to size) in where the std BF cat is :-)

Can you weld mild steel to stainless? Will most exhausts shops be able to do this?

Also got a new Intercooler kit coming this way so will get it all tuned at once.

Which intercooler kit did you get ?

Guest newl
  • Guests

Argh! Just copped a $250 6 pointer for 123 in a 100 (I was chasing the fire trucks) but the laser detector did't go off. Oh well..better a live cop than a fuggin' camera. I was nice as to the bloke and didn't give him any lip and yet he didn't cut me any slack..that's the worse part. Maybe next time I'll give 'em an earful and make it worth while. haha ;)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 12d
mat yea mate im keen as! and chikt powercruise 08 is on October 11 - 12.. www.powercruise.net

tops!

While im slightly biased coming from a "ricer" background, the organisers of motorvation displayed some serious hipocricy against certain clubs (ie antilag, suprawa, perth wrx) so im not sure if MV09 will be a goer for me..

HOWEVER supercruise has the potential to be an awesome weekend if camping is allowed!

I'll keep an eye out and if anyones keen perhaps we can get a bit of a group together!

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 2d
Can you weld mild steel to stainless? Will most exhausts shops be able to do this?

You can Brendan you need tro use stainless rods to weld the two together. Only thing im not sure about is how the heat will affect the stainless as it quite brittle compared to mild steel so it may crack from the mild steel expanding....then again my stainless aps exhaust grows about 50mm when its hot so i could just be talking out of my :biggrin:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 15d

As long as im not away with work ill be going to Powercruise. Ill be there with proUTES but will come down and check out the display and say hello.