WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 19y 1m 16d
Carnalonline.org Car Cruise 8

Cruise Date: 1st of July, Saturday

Arrive: 8:00pm

Leaving: 8:45pm

This will be a long cruise, so please you need to bring a CB and a full tank of fuel.

Cruise length is aprox about 150km-180km.

Maps will be handed out apon arrival.

:blush:

Hi! Who are you? what cars will be there?

hi my name is melissa im 21, I'm a friend of ytry4 (typhoon owner and admin of carnalonline)

I originally joined these forums awhile back cause I was looking at buying a xr6t, but I've opted for a nissan r34 (I havent got it yet still waiting). I took a xr6 for a test drive though, :laughing: lots of fun, great car. I just needed something a bit smaller!

so how you boys doin! you coming on the cruise?

I'll be in the typhoon or my friends pulsar, as am inbetween cars atm and dont have one.

anyways if you want to chat add me to msn

starpulsechic@hotmail.com

well simon, brendan and I (jason) will be there for sure. Just look for the three best lookin blokes at the joint and your sure to find us lol.

welcome to the forum and yeah looking forward to meeting you at the cruise sat mornin

This will be a long cruise, so please you need to bring a CB and a full tank of fuel.

Any1 interested in doing this cruise.

I'll take my ute in it for a laugh for sure, 180kms prolly will use a full tank lol

U in brendan? whaddayareckon do an all niter out clubbin/pubbin then jump straight in and cruise

sounds like a plan man, I might have to come aswell... lets scare some cars

edit, on the criuse only not the bloody night clubben.. im to old for that sh*te...... im 33 this year :laughing:

33s not old just experienced lol

U only got 10yrs on me and 8 on brendan

ok ok. c u sat morn then I definitely wanna go cruisin

I'm still alive after about 2 hours of solid thrashing the ute. 6th gear wheelspin rocks! It's actually a lot more drivable now even in the wet. I had to get the fuel economy back to 18.9L per hundred as simon gave it back to me at 14L/100 grrr. Any way 2hours later and its back up there how I left it so I can rest easy now lol

Got any pics of your ute there youngy? My Mrs was telling me that someone in a turbo ute wanted to have a playful run with her pretty bad today on Leech Hwy on her way home. She wasn't in for it though, too much traffic and wet roads. :)

I'm pretty sure it was me coz I was on leach hmy yesterday arvo and was tryin to run anything and everything in sight lol

I just needed some stress relief, I'm all back to normal now

did she any of my 5th and 6th gear wheelspin extroadinare.

so it does say pm. I'm stil keen I think um was gonna go out but I haven't taken my ute on a cruise yet so I think that gets priority. sat night, with maps and cbs sounds like fast and the furious style, with cop chases. sounds fun!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 11d

:msm:

hi my name is melissa im 21, I'm a friend of ytry4 (typhoon owner and admin of carnalonline)

I originally joined these forums awhile back cause I was looking at buying a xr6t, but I've opted for a nissan r34 (I havent got it yet still waiting). I took a xr6 for a test drive though, :blush: lots of fun, great car. I just needed something a bit smaller!

I'll be in the typhoon or my friends pulsar, as am inbetween cars atm and dont have one.

well simon, brendan and I (jason) will be there for sure. Just look for the three best lookin blokes at the joint and your sure to find us lol.

welcome to the forum and yeah looking forward to meeting you at the cruise sat mornin

look for the hungover people more like it :laughing: and 2 excessively loud XR's!!!!

XR8 bonnet goes on next Wed (decals - colour & wording??).......lowering this Sat if I can be bothered, and the old mans blower is getting sent over from the states for one of his 02' stang's :spit:

:msm:

I originally joined these forums awhile back cause I was looking at buying a xr6t, but I've opted for a nissan r34 (I havent got it yet still waiting). I took a xr6 for a test drive though, :blush: lots of fun, great car. I just needed something a bit smaller!

look for the hungover people more like it :laughing: and 2 excessively loud XR's!!!!

XR8 bonnet goes on next Wed (decals - colour & wording??).......lowering this Sat if I can be bothered, and the old mans blower is getting sent over from the states for one of his 02' stang's :spit:

I've got a good idea for the wordin on your bonnet. "I WISH THIS WAS YOUNGY'S UTE" whaddayareckon?

Guest newl
  • Guests
XR8 bonnet goes on next Wed (decals - colour & wording??).......lowering this Sat if I can be bothered, and the old mans blower is getting sent over from the states for one of his 02' stang's  :blush:

Keep the bonnet black and don't bother with decals mate. Stealth is the key! :msm:

The Mustangs, are they GTs or Cobras? Either or, they still sound horn! :laughing:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 11d

both are FTE cobra's. One is a convertible, one is a handtop. the hardtop is getting blown.

as for "I WISH THIS WAS YOUNGY'S UTE"

I was thinking KNOBHEAD myself, or YOUR FLY'S UNDONE.