WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Guest newl
  • Guests

That's heaps cheaper for sure. I'll give Centre Ford a jingle today and see what they say.

edit: Just got off the phone and $160 sans oil and filter is the magic number. Booked in for Friday morning. Thanks for that recommendation Steve!

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 25d
That's heaps cheaper for sure.  I'll give Centre Ford a jingle today and see what they say.

edit:  Just got off the phone and $160 sans oil and filter is the magic number.  Booked in for Friday morning.  Thanks for that recommendation Steve!

Much better

Just make sure you tell them to call you before doing any unscheduled maintenance, so they dont go flushing your brakes or adjusting your hand brake without you knowing the charge. And try to deal with a bloke called Matt, Scottish guy (I think) he is a champ :spoton:

Oh and write down your Odometer on a piece of paper and leave it somewhere in the car like the cup holder.

Let us know how you go.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 11d

If you dont want it driven.....tell them. People go to a dealerships with pre-conceived ideas, so everything you don't want done..write it down and leave the note with them.

I'm going to buy adrians old lovells springs (my bumper doesn't look too good so I'm not worried about destroying it now!!!). Hopefully I won't have the vibration but we will see!! I'll probably fit the springs myself as I've always want to learn more about mechanics etc. My mate has the required tools and knows the basics (ex mechanic) but I would like to know any special pointers for the XR6T. If there is anything I need to know please shed some light!!! I know LeighD did this himself too.

picking up youngy in an hour from the air port :P hes gunna freak lol  :laughing:

He has never really driven in the wet (with bulk power) :laughing: He's a good driver, but that's ALOT of power for slippery rds :laughing: and no TC!!!!!

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 10d
picking up youngy in an hour from the air port :P hes gunna freak lol  :laughing:

He has never really driven in the wet (with bulk power) :laughing: He's a good driver, but that's ALOT of power for slippery rds :laughing: and no TC!!!!!

lol yer he wonty be driving till I GET OUT OF THE BLOODY THING!

• Member For: 19y 1m 16d

I'm still alive after about 2 hours of solid thrashing the ute. 6th gear wheelspin rocks! It's actually a lot more drivable now even in the wet. I had to get the fuel economy back to 18.9L per hundred as simon gave it back to me at 14L/100 grrr. Any way 2hours later and its back up there how I left it so I can rest easy now lol