WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 16d

hey everyone im just curious to how many members live in or near armadale WA, be sweet to know some of you around. I have seen Sixapeal (missmaloo) a few times.

My folks live over in Piara Waters so I'm around that area pretty often - What are you driving mate?

hey any one keen on genuine b series badges? trying to off load the set from mine all brand new and genuine in packaging still

Did you have a price in mind for the set? I'm really only after the side skirt badges but a full set would be nice... Could you PM me with a price you were thinking mate?

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 2d

Been out of the office hopefully it arrives tomorrow.

I think the response time Steve would be negligible, electronic sender would possible be quicker I think and accurate

Mechanical guage is more accurate, reacts faster & is cheaper. Electrical Boost guages are balls...

Only reason it is a good idea to go electrical oil/water guages is for the simple fact that if they get a leak, you don't have hot oil/water leaking into the cabin of the car. Also, unless oil pressure you can get away with a slight delay that the electrical guages provide.

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

Mat (wherever he is) once told me he experienced the horrors of failed Mechanical oil gauges :)

Def def Sunday eh def? Sounds like a day suitable for driving.

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 20d

Not sure about WA but gauges have been targeted in alot of car break ins in QLD recently.. Not sure if they actually want the gauges or just want to cause damage but they just rip the buggers right out.. Sucks for mechanical gauges..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 28d

Had a good cruise to New Norcia for lunch with the FPV and Tickford Owners Club yesterday, beauuutiful day for a drive up Great Northern Hwy, if only there were more overtaking lanes, as there are quite a few trucks up that way.

Had some good 'spirited' driving in sections though :sungum:

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

Was a lovely day. Some fantastic driving weather lately. 20-22° and sunny, yes please.

Getting superpro bushes installed in the rear tomorrow, looking forward to having that tight feeling again hahaha. Now I just need some Bilsteins and springs to match...and tint...and custom plate...and 18" lightweight rims...and paint.

Also plenty of turbo everythings being stolen lately so watch out kids.

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Like 1

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 19d

Turbo's, 8's, Supercharged - anything performance really is being targetted so make sure you lock it away at night!

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 19d

http://www.carsales....eapi=2&__N=1527

Another potential car to add to my growing list

and this

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/audi-a4-2005-12331235?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=2&eapi=2&__N=904

Saw this one a while ago when my cars were first stolen so has been there a while now.

inb4doublepost - Can't edit above post!

Edited by Ciaran