WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 16d

Hahaha that's what I got too, an I-robot.

It's currently in my bike room confusing the crap out of itself.

Apparently, trying to navigate itself around three motorbikes and a desk is proving a little challenging for its tiny brain.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 10m 30d

Krazy Kyle, did your ute have a prang recentl? My cuz recogns he recognised your ute because of the black and red rims and then he asked if I knew anything about your damaged ute. I was like wtf. you sure it was Kyles ute. anyways an answer to my question will settle a lot of debate. :)

Is it damaged on the side by any chance?

its got a crease on the tailgeat from a pole that was about 2 inches shorter than my tonneau.... was not happy but its not "overly" noticable unless u are looking at it. other than that, its pretty straight

No dice sorry Kyle, he's recently rented out the whole ground floor of the unit.

that's cool, ill sort something. Cheers

Yeah that was me mate.

Bought a robot vacuum for the house and then a new iron for the missus.

I know, I know, I sure know how to treat the ladies !!

Ya shoulda come said hello.

saw u with your missus, didnt wanna disturb your shopping, plus I was rushing about trying to get some clothes warm enuf for Norway... tempreture range of 0C-7degC. fun

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 1d

What happened to ths 4lturbo plates dean?

Tyrepower Andy's mate now has them on his FG I believe...

Far out Slash, you either the drift king or the wholesale distributor for said brand of tires.

Where do you order your tires from? I am assuming that by ordering in bulk, you make a massive savings or the sorts.

Wish I had the dough laying arround to stock Tires like that. hehehehe

Ciaran and myself are definately in the wrong business by the looks of it.

Popped up cheap, bought a heap at low price, sold them at slightly inflated price kept a few sets for myself, profit + free tyres = Winning :spoton:

Welldone Dean at the drags this season! So where to from here, go into a faster class?

BTW, what are all them tyres? All drag tyres?

Street tyres.

Cheers, more of the same next season to see if I can back it up :spoton: Will more than likely move into Super Sedan in the following season, funds permitting...

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 18d

Just went to see the car again

Xcal3 flash tuner still in car, forensics are now finished with it (or were on Sunday just didn't bother telling anyone).

Found a big pair of sunglasses on floor in the back, along with their flash light they used.

Since doors were locked, I couldn't actually get into the car and the battery must have been disconnected as no electrics would work at all (key was in ignition but no door unlock/lock/alarm thing on the keychain - not sure if police took it or the crims).

Car is getting towed to Bayswater today/this week sometime to be evaluated. Probably wont hear anything until mid next week is my guess :(

After closer inspection, seems like it's almost entirely panel damage. Intercooler may need replacing as some of the pipes look like they are pushed into it and there was also a heavy oil leak or what seemed to be one at the front somewhere. Was a heap of oil on the front bumper which has been pushed under the intercooler.

They did damage the inside a bit, ripped off the rear aircon in the middle of the centre console and there were some other random interior finishings on the seat from something.

They cleaned out my centre console though :( my $65 Joop cologne is gone! lol along with the 75c or so that was in there and my razor blade I used for getting rid of stickers and sh*t.

I think they'll probably repair it, even though the airbag has gone off since there's no real signs of major mechanical damage, but I'll wait for the professionals to give me the final word soon.

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members

I read somewhere that when the airbags go off, not only are they expensive to repair but the engine and transmission locks up too which needs to be fixed also? That true?

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 1d

Never heard of that myself, but when an airbag goes off it is due to severe (sometimes repairable) structural damage. It's costly & usually not worth it to an insurance company to repair as the car will usually not come back as good as it was pre-repairs...

• Like 1

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 21d

Ciaran, if the car is written off does that mean the xcal3 is up for sale? Dibs depending on price and how soon you need the cash. lol

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members

Yeah does :) It's what, 3 months old since I had my tune lol?

We'll see what happens anyways. Something tells me they'll repair it by the way the RAC guy was talking to me about it.