WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 12y 11m 14d

For those that hate orange peel, ever seen a descent paint restoration job? Can remove all the orange peel from a brand new car = win!. Pricey though. Just have to top it off with some Zaino and Crystal Rock;) Cough 1500 a tub :o

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 24d

1500 posts Wow, Iam starting to become a computer nerd with no life. Next I will probably join facetube and play world of warcraft.

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 1d

hmm not a fan on that one the other ones look good ummm also what size 500ml or 1lt

Do you want one that looks pretty or one that works? The 2 you posted are junk as they are a sealed unit, you need to be able to get steel wool in there to 'catch' the oil passing through.

If you want some wanky looking thing, get one custom made to suit what you're after but can be seperated & has a drain plug. Metalcraft Marine will sort you out, but it wont be $84 as per the eBAY China Specials...

do you have springs to go with them? BTW Happy Birthday Deano :)

Cheers Benry. Feels good to finally turn 21 :blush:

1500 posts Wow, Iam starting to become a computer nerd with no life. Next I will probably join facetube and play world of warcraft.

Starting to become? You've always been a nerd Arron :tonguepoke:

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 10m 30d

Cheers Benry. Feels good to finally turn 21 :blush:

its interesting putting together the info of ppl in forums.... u have been on here for years havent u Dean? u get your XR6T when u where 18ish?

and for all u guys wanting Brembo's (or bored on eBay) check this out ....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3D-Brembo-Look-Brake-Caliper-Cover-Kit-Front-Rear-4pcs-/250845651147?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a6790e0cb

I can see the quality from here

Edited by Krazy Kyle

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 1d

Anyone keen on buying a HP Tuners package? Have the complete pro kit + brand new Dynojet Wideband sensor that I no longer need. Great for logging & tuning, $800 the lot (usually $1400ish rrp).