WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 17y 9m 4d

Good to see you back in full flight Dean.

So are you planning on hitting the drags with your new car, or more track events?

Stef, lets hope the new owner doesn't decide to join this forum and read that post of yours. He may get a little upset with ya.

I heard that you liked sandy vages Luke. :pleasantry:

Edited by xr6t ego

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 4d

Grainy for his pleasure?

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 6d

I heard that you liked sandy vages Luke. :pleasantry:

Speakin of sandy vages, there used to be this bloke on the forums call Brendan, had a car with lots of shiny bits under the bonnet and its was the colour of rusty undercoat.......what ever happened to him.....??

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

How the phuck am I getting drag in Deans sandy Vagine????? :dontknow:

Not getting enough off the wife, so trying to substitute with out-sourced flange??

Good to see you back in full flight Dean.

So are you planning on hitting the drags with your new car, or more track events?

Calais is for drag duties so probably not. Will see the occasional track day, but it was bought for a weekender/street car.

Will take it down one wednesday if you take your's out though :idunno:

Edited by Slash

• Member For: 17y 9m 4d

Yeah I'm still lurking around Luke. Just sorting out some more stuff for the money pit.....

Rusty undercoat? Wasn't it agreed upon here that it was the colour of choice for the cool people?

It will be hitting the track for sure this year Dean. And if it doesn't crack a 10, I'll sell up and buy a ricer! Well maybe not that homosexual, but I'll be disappointed. :spoton:

• Donating Members

I'm itchy to get down to the track again and try for a PB. If/when I get ZF tune then I'll be REALLY keen!

Putting an offer in on a block of land right now though so non essential spending on car will end there methinks! Scary.

Edit - Stef needs to show off her car really badly as she's in town, I reckon we have a cruise on Friday or Sat night coming (9th/10th). Won't be a long one and will be pretty urban. Even people who are saving their virginity/chest hair for powercruise could attend :P

Edited by -SteveR-

• Donating Members

So Mike's up for a Friday cruise then, let's do it!

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

Yeah I'm still lurking around Luke. Just sorting out some more stuff for the money pit.....

Rusty undercoat? Wasn't it agreed upon here that it was the colour of choice for the cool people?

It will be hitting the track for sure this year Dean. And if it doesn't crack a 10, I'll sell up and buy a ricer! Well maybe not that homosexual, but I'll be disappointed. :spoton:

If it doesn't run a 10, I'll say the exact same thing I said to Adrian... TOO MUCH POLISH UNDER THE BONNET! CAR THINKS IT BELONGS AT AUTOSALON, NOT ON THE DRAG STRIP :bum:

Ricer's are great. Heaps of lag, unreliable, expensive to fix/maintain etc etc. You don't know what you're missing!! Haha