WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m

For the WA guys I have radar detectors for sale. First is Whistler Pro78 SE comes with all accessories, perfect condition - $125. Whistler Pro78 comes with all accessories, perfect condition - $100.

Beltronics STI-XR ( top of the range) comes with all accessories, perfect condition - $375. First in gets them. You can call or PM Me Arron 0411733583

I will leave these for sale in this section for a week or so then list them elsewhere. These are bargains guys.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 6d

If u had said laser I would put my hand up... But yeah.

Does any1 have an x-force exhaust system? I figure they are at the lower end of the price range but thought it wouldnt be that bad.... Or are they? Wanna get my intake and outtake (u know, exhaust :) ) done so I can get a real tune done

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members

Krazy , all the detectors I have give great warning on the multinovas with lazer and KA band. The BEL STI just gives a greater warning distance than the Whistler , but its not that much different.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d

Does any1 have an x-force exhaust system? I figure they are at the lower end of the price range but thought it wouldnt be that bad.... Or are they? Wanna get my intake and outtake (u know, exhaust :) ) done so I can get a real tune done

My 2 xforce exhausts have both been complete and utter rubbish. Not in a XR though..

Best exhaust was the mettams morley special. Straight through 3' love in a wrx.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members

For the WA guys I have radar detectors for sale. First is Whistler Pro78 SE comes with all accessories, perfect condition - $125. Whistler Pro78 comes with all accessories, perfect condition - $100.

Beltronics STI-XR ( top of the range) comes with all accessories, perfect condition - $375. First in gets them. You can call or PM Me Arron 0411733583

I will leave these for sale in this section for a week or so then list them elsewhere. These are bargains guys.

UPDATE-- Whistler Pro78 - SOLD

I have the Bel STI-XR still for sale and 1 x Whistler Pro 78SE.

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 8d

upset u cant go on any of them?? :stirthepot:

Haha, AFF cruises are rubbish. I'm sure many people here will agree as there have been quite a few asked to leave after getting a little excited on the throttle & entering controlled wheelspin. The V8 guys just don't get the meaning of torque :tonguepoke:

DITO, yeh its more of a photo shoot than a cruise for the Show Us Your FG thread that's all, we just want to show off what Perth has to offer FG wise in that thread, wasnt really after ruffling anyones feathers, didnt really think it would have been an issue if it is at all, if you really wanna come along come, its all good.

Gonz.

As I said, no offence. Just don't get these cruises that have restrictions in place based on what car you drive.

I have 2 Beltronics RX75 Pro (remote mount kits) with laser jammers sitting in my closet if you are serious. $1000 for the spare as I no longer need both.