WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 4d

Steve's well out of the Closet Kyle :eyebrows:

Emulators no good?

Can use USB pads for PC and TV output? That's how I do it. I play NES though. Battletoads/Double Dragon 2/SMB 3 yeah boiiiiiiii!

Do have SNES and SMW as well though. Forget the emulator I used to use. Has graphic enhancement options as well.

MKII yeah boiiiiiii (again). Liu Kang = AAaaaAAAAAooOOOOOooooohhhhhh!!!!!

Yeah could use the emulators, have all the ROM bu prefer to just chill out and play it old school. Graphics are bad on a 46" as long as you sit about 5 mtrs away :)

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

+1, no secret here! lol. Cars are the coolest thing I'm into. Don't know SFA about them though :roflmbo:

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 8d

Auto Dean... you will regret manual after you start modding and want to hit the strip....

Got the Calais for the strip, so leaning toward manual atm unless the auto really tickles my pickle!

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 15d

Ok here goes,Friday arvo laugh....My old man has a 2009 Territory Ghia, done f**k all k's and the other morning he has a bit of trouble cranking it over to start so he decides to take it down the hill to our local Fraud dealer.

Now bear in mind that the battery was replaced about 3 weeks ago and hes just come back from a trip to Albany...

Dad "having probs starting her mate slow turning over not starting,then it does start"

Fraud "yeah sounds like you have a carbon build up on the inside of your intake valves"

Dad "Ummm I've just driven to Albany and back mate,would of got nice and hot dont ya reckon?"

Fraud " Well we will get onto it, we will take the injectors,intake manifold and some other sh*t(not his words of couse)and pour SOLVENT solution into it all and clean it up"

Dad thinking to himself "WTF ahh ok let me know when shes fixed"

Well after a day or so turns out that the new battery lost a cell and was also a low CCA job so back to where he bought battery and got a 550-600 CCA.....problem solvered

WHAT A BUNCH OF F##KWITS....hahahahahahahaha

P.S will be heading down to last WAW....theres a few ppl on here that need to be silenced :innocent:

Either that or I will be hanging my head in shame..

Edited by chippa

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 6d

thankyou government crap for wasting another 2 hours of my life... really didnt think it was that hard to change rego... its like each state is another country.... *sigh*... :bangcomputer:

in better news, now that its rego'ed I have a Subaru Liberty for sale (no, it has no turbo, thus y I bought the ute). took it for a spin 2day, and as much as I love my ute, it was nice to drive it again. smaller, has normal sized tyres (205/50/16, I can actually go over bumps), not stressing about kerbs and u can gun it in the rain and it doesnt loop out (all wheel drive is nice sometimes).....

well that's my rant, so whos going on this cruze sat night?

:werd:

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

P.S will be heading down to last WAW....theres a few ppl on here that need to be silenced :innocent:

<troll face goes here>

• Member For: 17y 9m 2d

I think its time to do something about it Chippa. I've seen some sh*t on here about you and it hasn't sat well with me for some time. Time for you to regain control.

Might head down for a look see myself actually.

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 15d

what sh*t bruthaaaaaaaa....hahahaha what control!! well if things go to plan I will be down there and just have a bit of fun,otherwise it be in 3months or so when track re-opens and cop more sh*t until then.