WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 7d

Yep, manual.

4-5k, I have 3" cat-back zorst with a single straight muffler, so I was jut going to add onto that. Other than that, it's pretty stock. I was thinking Injectors (60lb?), pump, F6 lower snorkel, 4" dump, high flow cat, IC & piping. Tuned by Simon. What boost would I need to run for 330 do you think?

Was also planning to get a Malwood option 3 in as soon as possible as my clutch is starting to slip second a little. :3gears:

3" cat-back will hold you back.

Put stock exhaust back on with Ballistic 5" bodied cat for the most cost effective solution, or buy a SMB 4" Turbo Back System if you want it done right :thumbsup:

Any of you girls racing at Expensive Daewoo v Ford on 25th April? Keen to line up some Turbo Taxi's in the Calais :tonguepoke:

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 3d

Deans having a little holiday so wont be able too reply.

From what I gather Calais has some big cube motor and trans, transplant Nizpro phoon was sold too Arronm's Son (whos name escapes me but is a member on here)

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Nizzy Phoon is sitting at XFT last I saw. All is not well, turbo died 1/3 of the way driving back from over east :(

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4d

Yep, manual.

4-5k, I have 3" cat-back zorst with a single straight muffler, so I was jut going to add onto that. Other than that, it's pretty stock. I was thinking Injectors (60lb?), pump, F6 lower snorkel, 4" dump, high flow cat, IC & piping. Tuned by Simon. What boost would I need to run for 330 do you think?

Was also planning to get a Malwood option 3 in as soon as possible as my clutch is starting to slip second a little. :3gears:

Tom, have a look at this in the Classifieds section:

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/classifieds/ad/1274-xcal3-pw-cooler-60lb-injectors-atomic-valve-springs-more/

I don't think you will need valve springs to get 300rwkw in BF Mk2 but might as well have them in case you do need them. All you need to get is a fuel pump and an actuator.

As other have said the 3" over the diff exhaust is rubbish and flows less than the stock system. Put the stock one back on or get an after market twin 2.5" that will bolt straight up.