WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 13y 7m 26d

Went to the Plex tonight, best I could manage on my street tyres was a 12.000 @ 195kph with a 2.0 60' time.

nice, yeh I saw you there, I was the one in the Silouette ute, I managed a PB of 13.14 @ 173kmh with a 2.167 60', so not really sure if that's ok for a Auto stock FG ute but im happy with it, maybe when it gets cooler I might get into the 13.0's, the 13.1's were consistant, I had 7 runs, 5 of them were a 13.1something so maybe that's all its got?

Anyone know what a stock FG ute should run? mine is totaly stock, not even a K&N is fitted!!

yeah I agree, I dont know why they hate on cars so much either... they check your helmet and wrist band EVERY run... yet when its time for the bikes all 30 of them just go straight to the lanes... bit more important for a bike helmet to be on securley I would have thougt...

yeh they were pretty anal about it last night, even a coule of ANDRA guys were checking again when you got into the tunnel!

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d

Yup definitely spotted your ute there, gave you that wave as you drove past right at the start. Looks good mate. Best I could get from my BF stock was a 13.7 so you're doing ok in my books

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

nice, yeh I saw you there, I was the one in the Silouette ute, I managed a PB of 13.14 @ 173kmh with a 2.167 60', so not really sure if that's ok for a Auto stock FG ute but im happy with it, maybe when it gets cooler I might get into the 13.0's, the 13.1's were consistant, I had 7 runs, 5 of them were a 13.1something so maybe that's all its got?

Anyone know what a stock FG ute should run? mine is totaly stock, not even a K&N is fitted!!

Nice work Gonz that's up there for a stocker shave that 60 footer to 2.0 and you're into the 12's.... most do low to mid 13's a few have crept into the high 12's :spoton:

Guest Slash
  • Guests

Get a list going $250 each for 20 of us, I'm keen

Good luck trying to collect $250 of 20 tightarses! :roflmbo:

As I said before, would never try organising again after the headaches I had last May... Would be keen to pay for a spot if you organise it though Ben :thumbsup:

Would it be any cheaper just after the drag season finishes? Or do they get all anal & close up?

Nope, same price.

GONZ, maybe turn the undercar neons on down the strip for added street cred, which in turn will give you instant HP gains??

• Member For: 13y 7m 26d

GONZ, maybe turn the undercar neons on down the strip for added street cred, which in turn will give you instant HP gains??

and fluffy dice?...too much?? hmmm might crack 10's with them! haha..

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 1d

I keep telling people, you need scuff plates for 10's, FFS.