WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 3d

No pics of nefarious goings on to be had so yeah. Think it's more for thieves? General anonymity is a comfort.

PS my fave part was Mike chopping the Lotus HARD, am I right???

pics coming soon steve? since I missed it im keen to see some :)

Spotted Steph at the Domestic Airport on Friday picking a bloke up that had just flown in on the same flight as me from Port Hedland...

Hi!

Ute is sold - F6 on the way!!

F6 ute?

I was going to bring up the point but didn't want to be yellow stickered. Ny the way, Mrgonz2u (sorry didn't catch your name), your ute is amazing. Didn't like the FG utes till I seen yours :D I guess when done right they look good :P

thanks Grug, now I know u dont like mine :finger: haha, jokes

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m

Pics are in the cruise thread..or will be once I re-edit and re-upload them!

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 3d

Well, yours both look the same :P I never really took a close look at yours but got a good look at Gonz's :P

yeah, well unfortunatly they both dont look the same.... Gonzo's looks alot sexier. my missis thinks the same :crybaby:

think its partly his is newer, mine has swirl marks (working on fixing it, dunno how the previous person managed to make it so bad), the front bumper looks better on the 50 series, and the wheels...

hey Hiddious, your missing out on this awesome cyclone weather.... I might be stuck here for a few more days.... :bangcomputer:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 12d

6F6 being driven in anger Osborne Park this arvo.

Your cars are very much a credit to you Ramon! Pulls harder than a 21y/o virgin.

New tyros seem pretty grippy as you'd expect. I used them on a swift in Germany and certainly gripped once they got a bit of heat through them.

• Member For: 13y 7m 26d
Ny the way, Mrgonz2u (sorry didn't catch your name), your ute is amazing. Didn't like the FG utes till I seen yours :D I guess when done right they look good :P

Its Mr Gonz to you...sorry couldnt resist, no it really is just Gonz mate, hey im glad you like the look of my ute, thanks man, appreciate it, the new wheels help as does the lowering and that's all ive done except for the indicator mirrors and tint, now saving up for the brakes, more than likely get Brembos as they would be the cheapest option and that's it for the exterior, oh and an XR8 Bonnet, it a mod im not sure about but after seeing a Sillouette FG XR8 parked next to mine it sealed the deal plus I might put a "Turbo"' sticker so the haters calm down hahah

yeah, well unfortunatly they both dont look the same.... Gonzo's looks alot sexier. my missis thinks the same :crybaby:

think its partly his is newer, mine has swirl marks (working on fixing it, dunno how the previous person managed to make it so bad), the front bumper looks better on the 50 series, and the wheels...

aww thanks mate, I do like yours and they are very different looking front ends, if I had the money I would have an F6!

Mine has bad swirl marks too, and I take care but its still got em, I do have to give it some love soon to try and stem the damage but its black, unless its kept in a positive air pressure chamber climate controlled and pampered I think we will be fighting a loosing battle hahaha...

Gonz.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m

Pics are up in the cruise thread Krazy & Ben!

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 29d

Well its official now, Todd I fly to Melbourne on Saturday to pick up his Nizpro F6. Then its a road trip for 4000ks. I cant wait. A few number 11s with 400rwkw on the nullabor.