WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 30d

Deany poo, can you see what andy can do in the 255/40/R19 ? xoxox

Edited by Tocchi

• Member For: 13y 7m 25d

got no idea to be honest, I think I upset either damo I think with the red ba/bf or the dude that bought the twin turbo vu from queensland and ran 14's

ive never heard of anyone gettng banned, the only way that would happen was if you endangered anyone on a cruise by driving like a loonatic or just a keyboard warrior, anyways those guys are no longer so feel free to come along on this cruise, that goes for any ute Friday 25th, pm me for details!!

Gonz.

• Member For: 13y 7m 25d

be at work tommorow will pm price to you

Hey dean, do you guys have the tyre machines that doesnt damage the rims, the last tyre shop I used gouged the inside of my wheels, didnt notice till months later when I had to take my wheels off and saw the damage now I thought my only choice would be someone like tech9 or similar, also do you sell drag radials or can you? ive got 18x8's ready to go just need to find what the best drag radial will be for Wednesday night drags?

anyone got any sugestions on 18" drag tyres on an 8" wide rim?

Gonz.

Edited by Gonz

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d

Most good tyre shops should be able to fit tyres without damaging your rims. All it requires is them to slip on the plastic covers which go over the metal parts which touch your rim. Without the plastic it will be metal on metal and your rims will get scraped.

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 9d

Hey dean, do you guys have the tyre machines that doesnt damage the rims, the last tyre shop I used gouged the inside of my wheels, didnt notice till months later when I had to take my wheels off and saw the damage now I thought my only choice would be someone like tech9 or similar, also do you sell drag radials or can you? ive got 18x8's ready to go just need to find what the best drag radial will be for Wednesday night drags?

anyone got any sugestions on 18" drag tyres on an 8" wide rim?

Gonz.

You can get 18" MT ET streets they have been recently released.... chris mills might have stock :spoton:

• Member For: 14y 1m 5d

Most good tyre shops should be able to fit tyres without damaging your rims. All it requires is them to slip on the plastic covers which go over the metal parts which touch your rim. Without the plastic it will be metal on metal and your rims will get scraped.

and depend on the operator if he a junior or senior

sat morn is normal bad morning due to late night drugs alcohol etc etc :sleepystuff::spit: