WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

That thread already exists Brendan! (edit - must be on AFF, can't see it here)

Yeah I'm not a fan of such plates. Also not really a fan of blatantly obvious plates like [F6 310], [DB9] or similar; they are a bit "duh, the car badge says that already". The simple ones like FORD (damn dealership owners) and Expensive Daewoo are good though.

Seen UALRDYLST on an old jap coupe (dunno model), WHYBOTHR or DONTBOTHR on a VY/VZ. That one made me super keen. I need a surge tank so I can always be ready to have a play on the on-ramps and avoid that ricer excuse #153.

Clever plates are harder to think of so I appreciate them far more. Even if they are cheeky like [3VOM], haha.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Donating Members

One of the best is NV MY VN :roflmbo:

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 8d

Am I the only one who shakes their head when you see some peoples number plates which have things like "lyontamer", "fpveater",the whole "nv" bullsh*t plates, etc etc. No sh*t, to have something like lyontamer or fpveater, your car would have to be fast, as I could only imagine at some stage their will be a car out their that will embarrass them at some stage. I mean, my car is not that fast, but if I see someone out their who has a plate that says "ieatfords", I'm going to go out of my way to have a run with them. And if I was lucky enough to beat them, I'm going to let them know about it and point out that their plate should read,"iwassmashedbya6"

Sorry people, but I just had to rant a little about this subject as I see more and more of these f*cked plates out there. Perhaps their should be a thread on sh*t personalised plates that are spotted?

*steps down from his soap box and has another drink*

To be fair FPVEATER is a 10 second car 10.6 for memory but I chopped him twice at Powercruise :icon_ford:

• Member For: 17y 8m 30d

^^^ My point exactly, why would you order and pay good dollars for them plates. FPVEATER, runs a 10.6, well fair call, as their wouldn't be too many FPV cars out there that do that time.

Damm we should have a thread on sh*t plates here.

• Donating Members

OK I'm suddenly extra keen for a cruise. I agree with Krazy, some time on the 3rd maybe? It's a public holiday and yeah it's still double demerits but that doesn't put me off. Avoid acting up in urban areas and it's all good. I'm working on the 4th.

What dates and times do people think are doable?