WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

I think it's the GSS294. Like I said at the plex tonight if it's cold I can hear her nicely, but once warm I don't really hear it :) Passengers haven't said much either until I point it out. I'm glad to have a new pump in there that's for sure.

Wished I had a surge tank tonight though on the way back. Cruised with Mat but only had a 1/4 tank so not much fun. Did at least get to dose him as I took my exit :buttrock:

Guest Slash
  • Guests

Thought this the best place to post atm as I would rather look after fellow WA members first...

Just bought myself a new car, so the ute will either be sold complete (if the right sort of figure can be agreed upon) or I will part it out in a few months time. No sale will be made on either parts or the complete car until I have run it down the drags in full race trim, so don't even bother asking beforehand :shocked:

If I end up parting it out, available parts will be:

6BOOST Low Mount 4094 Turbo kit including Turbs, Extractors, Tial 60mm Gate, Oil/Water Lines, Dump Pipe to suit 4" exhaust

MTE Built Long Engine including Mahle Pistons, Atomic 660kw Rods, ARP Head Studs, BF F6 Cams, Atomic Hi-Boost Valve Springs etc etc

Performance Automatics 1200HP rated C4 package including Tranny, Dellows Bellhousing to suit, TCE 3200rpm Converter, B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter, B&M Large Tranny Cooler + Associated Braided Hoses, Custom Crossmember etc etc

PW Stage 3 Cooler Kit including Plenum, Cooler, Hot + Coldside Piping, 4" Intake with Airbox, Battery Relocation Kit to suit ute

Big Fuel System including 60L Fuel Cell, 3.7L Swirl Pot, Large External Carter Lift Pump, 2 x Bosch 044's, 2 x Large Magnaflow Fuel Filters, PW Twin Feed Fuel Rail,Siemens DEKA Injectors (also possibly a set of Injector Dynamics ID2000's) Aeromotive FPR & approx 25 metres of -8 Teflon Braided Hose

6pot Front Brembo Brake kit including Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Dogbones, Braided Hoses etc etc

Simmons FR19 rims & TOYO T1R Tyres. 19 x 8.5" Fronts, 19 x 10" Rears.

Retrimmed Leather Interior (Red over Black) to suit Ute only.

Hardcover with Wing, Sillhouette in Colour

SMB 4" Exhaust (Minus Dump Pipe) to suit Ute only.

Tripod Guage Holder with Cobalt guages (Boost, Oil Pressure & Oil Temp - All Full Sweep, Both Oil Guages are Electric)

Few other little gadgets that may interest some.

As stated, this is an EOI so get your interest in ASAP if you are after anything above. Ben (RIPHSV) has already said he may want the Turbs kit, Brembos & Fuel System, but let me know if your keen on them anyway incase he doesn't end up wanting them.

All prices will be fair, but don't expect to rob me & walk away with something for nothing. All parts have done less than 3000kms & most of them kms were on run-in tune... Everything is 'As New' in condition.

Call Dean on 0431 700 570, pm me or reply in this thread as I usually keep an eye on all new posts in here :spoton:

Now the exciting news! The new car is one of the BF F6's that Nizpro built for Export to the UK a few years back with a pricetag of over AUD$100k. It has Nizpro Built Engine, Nizpro Stage II+ Cobra Kit, 4" Exhaust, AP Twin Plate with Ceramic Plates, T56 (obviously), Billet CV's/Axles, Retrimmed Leather, Huge AP Racing Brakes Front & Rear, Argents, Tein Coilovers etc etc. The only thing missing is a sunroof, but that will be taken care of before it gets to me!

The best part of this car is the fact it has sat at Nizpro for the past few years without being driven. It has 31km on the dash from Pre-Delivery & dyno runs, that's it :D Also comes with Engineering Certs & Emmissions Testing Papers, so it's 100% legal for Australian roads & has 400rwkw :3gears:

No pics as of yet as it is sitting in my Dad's shed over in VIC & he has no camera. Will be out on a cruise as soon as I take delivery though...

Edited by Slash

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 9d

you lucky bastard deano sounds like a weapon of a (legal) car

I may be interested in some of your goodies if you do part out mate turbs and C$ are exactly wat im after

depends on cash flow

although ive heard you will trade favours for parts :spoton::shocked:

Edited by bluute

• Donating Members

Farrrrrk yeah.

Let's see you smash 25,000k's on it in 12 months :D

Will be good to have a squiz at one of these mythical beasts. Road legal 400rwkw eh....that's worth something.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 9d

Dean, if you do indeed part the car out, I'll grab the guages but surely it'll sell as is!

Agree with Steve, 400rwkw and all legal FTW

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m

So its all happening then Dean!

Top stuff, F6 sounds awesome!!

Id be keen to have a look at a few bits and pieces - namely the built motor, the cobalt gauges, possibly the PW kit and if you havent got a buyer - maybe the turbo kit... All pending price of course!

Let us know if you need a hand stripping any of it!

Could strip some of mine at the same time if im still lookin at F6's...

• Donating Members

Yeah I'm surprised to see you letting the Simmons go man...what rims are on the nizzy export?