WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d

Nah wont be in there until the weekend. I'll have a chat to the boys and see what they say. If they want a GPS in the uterus I'll grab it!

Saturday not a good day but Monday onwards is all good?

Check out the Vision display home in Piara Waters. that's the house im building!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

Well done Mike, do a skid to celebrate!

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 24d

Cheers Kael... going to Simon is the best thing I ever did with that car... couldnt be happier now. Probably wont go much further with the BA, possibly value springs and get him to take care of my servicing but will be returning to him when I upgrade that's for sure!!!

Good luck with the red beast then... that was already pretty heavily modified hey? What are you getting done ?

Gotta say that blue F6 was a bit of a freak though... tough car

Cheers

Richard

Yeah I hear that mate.

Already had all the bolt on's, big brakes, suspension, one of Simon's engines ect ect. I've added an ethanol fuel system, and now a 6BOOST turbo setup and custom dump, headstuds, Final Drive tailshaft, and a new input shaft to replace the one that snapped last time I drove the dirty thing!

Happy birthday Mike. Remember, you don't even look 40!! :roflmbo:

+1 for skids.

• Ginja Ninja
  • Member For: 16y 5m 16d

Got the blue boat home this arvo :)

f*ck me the new diff bush is noisey!!! Hopefully it'l dull down a bit over the next week or so, I'm having to crank music so it doesn't piss me off!

• Member For: 16y 5m 8d

Got the blue boat home this arvo :)

f*ck me the new diff bush is noisey!!! Hopefully it'l dull down a bit over the next week or so, I'm having to crank music so it doesn't piss me off!

yep same here I was thinking the diff was f@#ked when I had mine done,

but mate at ford said that's why they run the softer bush fromfactory :buttrock:

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

Not looking forward to replacing the bush next time it is gone! I'm scared to check it as I'm sure it'll be split again. Though when I had it changed under warranty I couldn't notice a difference :D

What's the rear pad code for a BFII with the solid rear rotors (303mm)? Looking over threads I found one about an ex cop BFII where he states

Bendix website claims that XR's from april 05 on use DB1675 which they are definatly not (these are too big). The ones I got (DB1376) are for all regular Falcons from 02 onwards.

---------

I have rung Ford and they have no idea what I'm on about - they claim I have a standard rear rotor - as it measures about 300mm. I have also looked at Ferodo brand and some other cheapy and they all look exactly like the Bendix.

The DB1675s being too big might be due to the BFs getting 328mm rear vented rotors to start with, then being sneakily changed to the smaller solid rotors?

I'm in need of new rear pads as of yesterday. Hopefully someone here knows before I waste my time at supercheap getting some Bendix GCTs in DB1675 size!