WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 3d

Spotted........ A sad family ..... The taxi has been sold. :(. Poor little Jena cried, can't imagine what she'll be like when the guy comes picks the car up.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 9d

Wow D,

So whats next??

Anyone know any tricks to get out of parking tickets?

Got nailed at Subi today because all car parks were already full so I parked a little closer... Only 50 bucks but sif they deserve my money. The person next to me got stung $75 so I have NFI how that works. Perhaps because they were on the road?

Edited by Mat

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 3d

Dunno at this point. Off to Bali next week then sort a work car. Mark said FG or the dark side. Saw a beautiful Senator in Thursday which was what we were originally looking at when we grabbed the XR.

How goes the house Mat?

D

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

The new SC V8 will drive down prices of earlier models if you're keen on an 8 banger? Depends how long you can wait though I guess! Are you buying new or 2nd hand?

SO keen to see them on the road and hear the music they play. The mustang video from the Detroit motor show had an awesome exhaust note.

• Donating Members

Hey you other fellas that have had or still have Manta exhausts, what are the tips made from? Is it chroming or are they just shiny stainless? Keeping in mind I have the mild steel exhaust so not sure if there's a difference.

My main question though is how do I keep them nice and shiny, as I notice the brown coating starting on the rearmost lip and I want them to remain as nice as they were new. I've managed to wipe most of it off just with paper from the servo but I'd like to do it properly long term.

• Donating Members

Oh and to make it 3 in a row, the Manta mild steel is aluminised isn't it? I am not enough of an expert to know by looking at it!

• Member For: 17y 3m 7d

Spotted........ A sad family ..... The taxi has been sold. :(. Poor little Jena cried, can't imagine what she'll be like when the guy comes picks the car up.

I saw your car yesterday about 10.30. Waved like mad and then did not recognise the driver..lol Was it on a test drive D?

I was in the misses Bionic Turbo