WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 9d

got my extension at warwick pits today.

so wished I had gone there in the first place.

got a really nice extension to say the least.

Warwick pits are good. Somewhat leniant as well ;)

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

Thanks fellas, it took a long time to fit but I got there in the end. Thanks to Mike for moral support when the car wouldn't start due to the ICC not being connected hahaha. Here's a couple vids showing the response rate of the electric boost gauge. I was worried at first that it'd be laggy like the vid I think I posted up in here a while back, but it's pretty fast. I think I prefer it to a harsh jumpy mechanical boost gauge actually, a tiny bit of motion smoothing.

oooh bit of stock flutter in that one :turboboink:

As for a drag day I was only meaning all arrange to head down on a wednesday night, it's cheaper that way :)

Gotta pay for my bling addiction now!

Oh and I was talking to Dirty about the rims btw Brendan :)

Edited by -SteveR-

• Member For: 17y 8m 28d

Wednesday nights are good, but the problem is though, once you bust into the 11's they piss you off. On the private days you get the chance to practice your launches and there are endless amounts of times you can go down the track. If you f*ck up the start, you cruise down and 5 mins later your back at the start. You f*ck the start on a Wednesday night, it could be an hour or so before you get to race again.

Hmmm bling addiction, I love the sound of that. I'm sure Mikey would agree

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

Yeah true. Not sure I'd make 11's but you never know...if it happens my fun will be over!

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y

I am up for heading down on a Wednesday night as well. The first few weeks are good while its still very cool and there is no wind, only downside as mentioned is the wait.

Guest Slash
  • Guests

Wednesday nights are good, but the problem is though, once you bust into the 11's they piss you off. On the private days you get the chance to practice your launches and there are endless amounts of times you can go down the track. If you f*ck up the start, you cruise down and 5 mins later your back at the start. You f*ck the start on a Wednesday night, it could be an hour or so before you get to race again.

Hmmm bling addiction, I love the sound of that. I'm sure Mikey would agree

TS loop, harness & ANDRA license is all you need for 11's. Not hard at all...

If your car's setup properly, ie wheels/tyres, tyre pressures, boost control, suspension, you wont muck up too many starts anyway. Only downside is the track isn't prepped, but the cost is alot cheaper ($40 for ANDRA license holders) & most nights you'll get atleast 10 runs in before gates close. Have had as many as 17 runs on a Wednesday night...