WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 17y 3m 7d

Lets hope luke doesnt crash the Tornado Adiran.. I knw he had a lot of bad luck with his typhoon an im sure his insurance is almost 5k a year hahahah

On another note..

looks like ive got to pay 900 bucks for a new rear bar garnish =/

Mate, when you said you did not need my rear bar Garnish (I assume the spare wheel access bit. that's what they call it.) I promised it to Ramon IF he can not get his problem fixed.

Will let you know how it goes soon. I would let it go for a couple of hungy

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m

Mate, when you said you did not need my rear bar Garnish (I assume the spare wheel access bit. that's what they call it.) I promised it to Ramon IF he can not get his problem fixed.

Will let you know how it goes soon. I would let it go for a couple of hungy

Ok thank you!

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 19d

Well I ordered the new car today for the Mrs. Its a 2010 SUBARU FORESTER S3 MY10 XT AWD PREMIUM. Yes its a Dak Dak.

Its the top forester they had with very large sunroof, Sav nav, DVD, reverse camera, leather, and turbo.

2010-subaru-forester.jpg

Edited by Adrian6T

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 29d

^^ nice one, love the new Subes!! we've got a 2010 liberty Premium with satnav and its farken great, but only the 2.5 n/a.. the 3.6 boxer would suit it to a T I reckon!

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 25d

ive already posted another thread but are there any accountants/tax experts here??

would an FG turbo ute fitted with airbag suspension capable of carrying 1 tonne or the factory ford 1 tonne suspension kit satisfy the ATO's requirements for a ute + expenses to be 100% deductible?? turbo ute is only rated at 560kg or something from factory?

Depends, you can deduct maintenance - but only depreciate improvements.

For example; I just spent the best part of $14,000 on my F6 - all of it 90% tax deducted.. cause it's maintenance and all

PM/FB for specifics :)

• Member For: 15y 3m 13d

Washed my car yesti after 2 weeks of neglect an its got what looks like cement stains all over the roof so pissed after 2 wasges with some nxt gen n bug off it stil remains ima try distilled vinegar tonight along with wd40. Car was only painted a year ago mind u they did a shivt job so that could be to blame anyway all I have to say is ffffff uuuuuu cockburn cement!