WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 2m

gotta love the word "hoon".... which pretty much allows media and cops to use it in what ever context they wish. pretty much anything you do your hooning if they please to catogorise you as a "hoon". so much as have different rims on your car... your a hoon..

that rule is stupid. not everyone wants to take off like a grandma, and it holds up traffic. considering 99% of the population takes off fast at lights, its considered normal. even my parents & grand parents do it. add a car which has been modified in some way into the picture...... HOON LAW

stupid double standards and revenue raising cops......

• Member For: 17y 11m 29d

I was behind a cop car about an hour ago, he accelerated swiftly from the lights and was then speeding 20+ over the limit. Next set of lights he booted it so I gave mine a bit to follow behind him, and then he was 30+ and kept going. He did indicate through the roundabouts (hepburn ave), but no blue and reds to indicate he was needed somewhere, just plain old HOONING!

naughty naughty

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 3d

We r all good and cars intact safely parked up. M didn't race at lights just took off swiftly in the xr5, other car (t) was def trying to get something happening. Either way lucky.... Not really sure why no ticket or loss of car but thankful. Just got a stern warning,, but being told you could lose your car for being quicker at the lights than the other guy didn't even make sense to my mum.

Ps. How do u lot live with the iPhone this is killer typing on the touch

Edited by lil_bodes
Typo

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

Being an adult and having your mum in the car no doubt helped!