WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 10d

Are they the roads you found when you got hopelessly lost after Steve's cruise?

The dam busters run is just a nice casual series of challenging targa style roads I came across 7 or 8 years ago. Bit more traffic but still fairly safe!

The roads me and justin found where about 60kms from where we should have been haha. Good fun but I was genuinely starting to feel lost at one stage haha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 10d

whats a 1500 buck mod????

Some R1R's and a bit extra towards new rotor's pads that I've been meaning to do for months. Drove the car last night for the first time since Steve's cruise... Bit slippery =

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

lol! Best way sometimes :) (edit - getting lost, not sliding out in the wet. although I am practicing light handbrakeys into my driveway on the wet days :beerchug: )

Group fitting at kardy should be central enough I'm sure, fantastic offer Ross, I'm sure the others will thank you too, just need some replies from them here hahaha. Forget who it was already and my bigpong modem will lock up soon so can't search around :/

Grug, I find the front bars need two people on them at once in order to tear them out of each guard clip but with a few hands there I'm sure we'll be sorted!

Will have to make a list of things we need like the silicone, something to heat the lights up (sun is safest but it has to be a lot of UV heat on the day I think)...weights of some type for the rings while drying...

I'm cool with a toodyay cruise...only a 20 min trip from here or something hahaha ;)

Edited by -SteveR-

• Member For: 17y 8m 29d

Do any of you hoon drivers out there know of a good lawyer that may offer some advice to a friend of mine, who got done speeding a tad over the limit on his motorbike. I remember some time ago that there was a lawyer who had been recommended on this forum, but I can't think who it was.

Any help would be appreciated. And by the way, he is a 51 year old bloke who got caught doing 187 up near Jurien Bay. :beerchug:

Cheers Brendan

Edited by xr6t ego

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 14d

Definitely not wrong D :)

Brendan, get him to contact Jeremy Noble. He is pricey, but he served me well. He also represented about 3 of my friends, all with excellent results too.