WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m

I was on an anti lag cruise last night..

My mate has a bf f6 with 350rwkw I grabed lift with him..

On leach hwy there was a bloody taxi sitting in middle road.. an all of us were doing the speed limit and then every 1 started braking..

it was good.. then 10 seconds later BANG a r33 ramed us up the ass..

the typhoon wasnt to bad actualy the tow bar saved us

his rear bar was smashed,the boot was pushed forward and rear quarter panels pushed forward too making it hard to open and shut the rear doors them. The his was hard enough that his gauge pod poped out..

we got pushed about 10+ meters..

the r33 was destroyed.. the whole front end was pretty much up to his windscreen

actually lucky noone got hurt

Edited by hiddeous
shpeliing/gammer mustakes fuxed

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 30d

haha i was the over it looking bloke(fuggin weddings) in the grey mazdabator 6. We where getting tailgated bad by the second tilt tray that came to pick up one of the cars.

Not a good time to prang a car with all the hail/storm damage work thats piling up.

I was talking to a parts dude at newtown toymota last week and by wens'd arvo they had already quoted 3 mil worth of replacement panels!

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 30d

I was the good looking bloke :)

an I just relised my post above doesnt make sence at the start an all my spelling is retarted

Does now......post preview is your friend..... :spoton:

• Member For: 16y 1m 18d

keith, I didnt realise you were out with luke last night, big shame that happened, bloody taxi driver, fancy parking on leach hwy, when there is a full car width plus emergency lane. I didnt even realise it happened till the next meet point.

on the insurance note, I was at ahg on saturday and hbf have opened a new inspection centre next door to the rac driving centre, I`ve never seen so many cars parked up, it was like peak hour on the freeway, four lines of cars and at least 200 cars long waiting for inspection. bad enough your car is rooted, then you have to spend 4 hours of your weekend queing up to get it loked at.

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 2m

Moreso paintless dent removers which have been flown in by insurance companies to do repairs.... low cost and rapid repairs FTL.

Edited by djkice