WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 2m 29d

any recommendations of where I can get a tailshaft loop and four-point harness from and assosiated costs in getting it done?

is that all I need in order to not get booted on wednesdays?

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 27d

Cock meter is very important in the classier marques, I agree. In general I've found it to be old businessmen who drive fast porsches so they do get that image. I would prolly go a crankin porsche coupe over a crankin beemer though still! Thinking of the orange and black GT3 or whatever it was that I saw on here a while ago....tasty!

oh and I wouldn't pay for either SUV so really my opinion isn't relevant aside from...dont get an SUV!

Edited by -SteveR-

• Member For: 16y 2m 17d

any recommendations of where I can get a tailshaft loop and four-point harness from and assosiated costs in getting it done?

is that all I need in order to not get booted on wednesdays?

four point can be done yourself, just need to swap some bolts for ilet bolts. really easy for sedans.

tailshaft, I got mine done by my tuner. have heard of final drive doing them but I dont think they like doing them.

that's all you need mechanically, but you will also need a ANDRA licence, forms are on the net but you need to send off with a passport photo. (but if you ask nicely they let you buy them at the plex, when scutineering and send form off afterwards)

Edited by tinyplums

• Member For: 16y 2m 17d

looks good, do u have a roof lining you can pull back to cover it up or just glass all the time if you know what I mean. have wondered what they do as I imagine there is no room on roof for it to slide back into.

prestige sunroofs??

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 10d

yeah Prestige Sunroofs They did an awsome job to. Yes it has a blind that you can pull over to stop the sun beeming in.

Edited by axxodog

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 27d

Love sunroofs! Nice choice mate :beerchug: Has a good "quick" look when open and slid back like that.