WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Dirteh tell me about it

A dodgy chinese dentist who worked for my dentist just cut half my wisdom teeth out and filled the rest of it in with filling..

THEN today I go to the dentist with a toothache and turns out the filling that she also did in 2008 came out and now I'll need root canal. Farken dentists

How's puppies mate??

Who's doing what for New Years? Thinking of either Breakwater, Sovereign or perhaps Botanica's.

Not going anywhere further than 10min from home I've decided

• Donating Members

Mechanics up the road from work (bulk lines painted everywhere on their corner) having their xmas party and setting a sh*tta laser on fire

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 5d

anyone work at fmg cloudbreak mine im set to do about 4 8n6 swings starting 29th :stirthepot:

I spend a fare bit of time there but mostly work from Perth. Cloudbreak is pretty good, you will like it.

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 27d

well il be drinking 500 beers on Bang-a-Ho road playing spot the ladyboy jiggyjig for NYE hahhaha... at least if I reach around it will feel like ive gone all the way through mwahahahahaah way too early for dirty jokes..

7-8 days in Phuket, cant complain!!

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 27d

^ is that the next corner up?? FFS theres some skids on that road hahahha.. tyre shop as well isnt it?? hopefully its car owners giving the tyres one last goodbye not the fitters !!

Guest newl
  • Guests

Black F6 Tornado 'SUP BRO' yesterday noon at maccas Kingsway with a lounge in the back.

'4CNAIR' yesterday arvo at Reid and Beechboro Rd.

Google street view car east bound today on Gnangara at Beechboro Rd.

• Donating Members

Mike few mates are going to Brisbane but come 3 or 4am I start getting pissed off with taxi's so I figure at Hillarys I can walk, at Botanica's I can walk to work and sleep or Joondalup I can crash at a mates. I normally work weekends so I generally drive but not NYE

LOL @ Reacharound manho. Be even worse for you as ladyboi will be much bigger :P

Edited by Mat

• Member For: 16y 1m 24d

gday, I have a wierd request to ask.

Im from darwin and ive come to perth for holidays, ive got a BF T in darwin with the rapid v3 kit on, and the peformance shop in darwin

fitted it, but there is a few things im not 100% about with the way they set it up.

Im going back to darwin on the 3rd jan and driving to townsville on the 4th and I havnt found anyone in darwin that has the v3 kit or any alike to look at.

If someone from perth doesnt mind, could I come and look at your setup closely, I.e, blowoff valve leeds, my intake has lines not going to anything etc..

Any help will be rewarded, thanks.

Craig 0413282977