WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 26d

Nice water effects in your vid Mat! I really oughta wax my poor car, but silver just doesn't have that depth :/

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 2m 28d

I coulda just sold ya my housing hey

I heard its doing awesome on the lucky new owners car who got it cheap cheap.... I got it fixed before sold it so it seated 100% before I sold it... apparantly the flow is awesome on it and acheived like 434 with larger .7 cover too. didnt seem to lag either apparantly... probably the whole reason why it was lagging on mine was coz it wasnt seating properly

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 12d

Yeah I could have got your housing and my car would have been finished weeks ago, but I'm really looking forward to the extra noise now :)

I just hope the boost is nice and controllable once this is all done :dontknow:

Edited by XF Falcon

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Nice water effects in your vid Mat! I really oughta wax my poor car, but silver just doesn't have that depth :/

Yeh the water sheets off with the HD wax. We did Josh's WRX the other week and the blue came out stunning! Gets bit dusty at work but stays clean!

Silver can work very well. Might not look as reflective but enough to see the difference

• Member For: 15y 8m 25d

Cheers D, I need to get in contact with him ASAP today though.. Im sure he will log on this arvo.

Did a small comparison of some waxes today! Excuse the poor quality but light was an issue. One side is with Autoglym HD wax and one side with Megs NXT gen V2 wax.. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to guess which is FTW. The HD wax will be like that til the end of summer :) It also appears to have that bit of extra depth to it. Also have some glass polish to go on the windows so with any luck she'll be shiny as a mofo

WHERE YOU GET THE AUTOGLYM FROM ?? RIC.

• Donating Members

New autopro superstore in innaloo has the biggest selection in perth I would suggest! Still you have to order the HD wax in and its somewhere around the 120 mark.

Their chamois are probably the best I've ever seen and used but since they cost $40, they should be!

• Donating Members

New autopro superstore in innaloo has the biggest selection in perth I would suggest! Still you have to order the HD wax in and its somewhere around the 120 mark.

Their chamois are probably the best I've ever seen and used but since they cost $40, they should be!