WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 1d

Mat Sorry havent kept Richards number will keep my eye out as we often see him at the servo.

Try BTjunkie.org or newtorrents.ifo also for downloads. Got the best copy of Cloudy with meatballs for the kids on weekend.

real p!$$off that mininova is gone :fool: but what can you do???!!!

D

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 26d

Warez will live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is unkillable.

• Donating Members

You guessed it Steve... Orr you looked on garage which I'm pretty sure you did lol

That's where I remember it from! Been a little while since I'll admit to having stalked your page anyway ;)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Cheers D, I need to get in contact with him ASAP today though.. Im sure he will log on this arvo.

Did a small comparison of some waxes today! Excuse the poor quality but light was an issue. One side is with Autoglym HD wax and one side with Megs NXT gen V2 wax.. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to guess which is FTW. The HD wax will be like that til the end of summer :) It also appears to have that bit of extra depth to it. Also have some glass polish to go on the windows so with any luck she'll be shiny as a mofo

Edited by Mat

• Member For: 16y 3m 22d

just heard back from the lease company - they said if I want to keep my car but transfer it to a novated lease they will pay me $31,860 for it as a buyback... I was expecting a much lower price since they use Glass's guide to value cars which I thought was similar to redbook... WTF I just checked redbook and private sale is $32,900 - $36,500 for 60,000 - 100,000kms ... I think everyones smokin crack today!

LOL you sound like you're complaining! Be happy FFS!

Oh and forward the info to the POS dealer who wanted to give you like $20k for it :beerchug:

Off to Morawa at 2am tomorrow for a week. Whats the bet for high 40's temps since it's high 30's down here over the weekend FML :laughrolling:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 12d

Saw Steph the other day in the Cott area and a Tornado with the plates "sik bro" in Scarborough if I remember correctly. He drove off on a cold start obviously and had fuel pouring out the rear at quite low rpm....nasty!

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 12d

Mat, that Autoglym wax works a hell of a lot better than that Merguiars crap :P It just sheets right off.

I think the gods are against me today, went to about 4 different places and no one has the right spring for the Turbosmart wastegate.

Might have to order one in from over east, so it will arrive on Monday.. which means I probably can't start installing the turbo till then (unless its easy to attach the wastegate once the turbo is in place? :beerchug::blink:

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 12d

Yeah came with a 7 psi middle spring, need to get it up to about 12 psi.

So the best option is to add another 5 psi inner spring, bringing the total to 12 psi.. otherwise there is a 10 psi middle spring and I'll just replace the 7 psi with the 10 psi and that will be close enough.

No one in WA really stocks these springs yet as the wastegate ETM uses is still a pretty new Turbosmart product, and we're over here in WA (Wait Awhile)

Edited by XF Falcon

• Donating Members

I smell fuel all the time when I'm above 1/4 tank. I bet his is odourless :/

Nice old XY GT on Great Eastern

Phone021-2.jpg

Heaps sick drag car!

Phone023-3.jpg

Tornado for sale! Roe Hwy. No curry given when lights went green, so possibly looked after :)

FG badging on it as we can see here , had side stripes too.

Phone030-1.jpg