WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 12d

lol most definitely not her, unfortunately :bowdown::buttonit::roflmbo:

nah its some short brunette with large assets and a pretty cute face. I tried to google photos of previous big brother contestants with no luck :crybaby:

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 26d

Not that michelle chick?

Wasnt she working as a skimpy in some mining place down south?

nah she worked out in Kal for a bit + Picture and also did some bucks parties etc.. she even rocked up at her ex-BF's dads Hash Harriers pissup ROFL... the old boy was loving it!!

used the name Harley in most of her shots hahaha.. love the way Picture did the shoot at her oldies house in wannas and her athletics trophies were in the background with her full name etc haha.. and they didnt say Harley mwahahaha

I've known her for like 10 or 15 years

• 12" member
  • Donating Members

GATE!!

Ross I'd say high 20's at least mate, the prices people are asking all over aus are farkin inflated atm. Have a good look on carsales!

just heard back from the lease company - they said if I want to keep my car but transfer it to a novated lease they will pay me $31,860 for it as a buyback... I was expecting a much lower price since they use Glass's guide to value cars which I thought was similar to redbook... WTF I just checked redbook and private sale is $32,900 - $36,500 for 60,000 - 100,000kms ... I think everyones smokin crack today!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Lol manho! Sometimes BB was actually worth watching!

Does anyone have a contact number for mercuryxr6t at all?

Edited by Mat

• 12" member
  • Donating Members

yeh BB with hot women was always all right, as was the highlights reel from the german/swedish/norwegian ones which seem to only house model chicks who were more than happy to liberate their chesticles and moss cottages for the cameras..

anyone here NOR work with liquid limestone?? gonna be laying some over a few weekends in January and we can do everything but just need someone who knows how to cut in the expansion joints and patterns..

probably be 3 x 50sqm pours so not massive amounts each day.. will pay cash/crack/hookers/scotch/beer whatever ya want..

anyone know some good torrent sites?? since mininova went softcock and BT junkie seems a bit fubarred of late, I need somewhere new to get my fix..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Someone just told me to go to www.torrentz.com and then select what movie I want to download and gives me a list of torrents to choose from...

I usually use pirate bay!

• 12" member
  • Donating Members

yeh tried the bay, torrentz, torrentreactor, isohunt etc but seems a cubic assload of fakes and trojans ever since mininova shut down... demonoid is still farken down last time I checked and will probably lose everyones ratio once they come back online.... just cant get good pirated sh*t lately haha